Chapter 8

Keith's P.O.V

So we went back to the lounge, and wasn't that pleased about it. I am not a fan of movies, I never have been. But it was with lance and Aidan which wasn't that bad I guess, and I had nothing better to do. plus maybe this will be fun.

Aidan ran to the kitchen to get some more snacks since they had already eat all the previous ones, although me and lance went straight to the lounge. I relaxed on the sofa with a blanket I found, as lance walked over to the tv and turned it on.He then picked up a selection of dvds from under the tv stand and spread them out on the coffee table in front of the couch. Then Aidan came back in with a selection of chocolates and sweets and put them at the end of the couch, picking a twix up and started eating it.
"Alright, we can watch: the incredibles, Spider-Man homecoming, jumanji welcome to the jungle, hotel Transylvania, megamind, any of the Star Wars or any of the harry potters." Lance said and looked up at us waiting for an answer.
To me they all looked extremely boring (probably because I hadn't watched any of them. Although Aidan seemed to like all of them and didn't know what to choose. "Um, Star Wars: the last Jedi." He said finally.
Lance looked pleased "sweet! That's my favourite. Although I always seem to fall asleep before the really good bit, Which is disappointing."
Lance came to join me on the couch and I gave him some of the blanket. Aidan sat between us on the floor. He grabbed a blanket from underneath the coffee table and rapped it around himself. Lance put his arm around me, I leaned into him and smiled up at him. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Lance's P.O.V

we where only around 15 minutes into the movie when I heard Keith started snoring softly. I looked down at the sleeping Keith and smiled. it was surprisingly relaxing. Keith looked so cute when he was asleep, it definitely didn't look like he kicked Galra butt more or less everyday. He looked tranquil and harmless rather than someone who carried around a knife in his back pocket and who was an extreme hot head. I rested my head against his and continued to watch the movie, but before I knew it I had fallen asleep too.