Chapter 10

Lance's P.O.V

well, it wasn't the best way to wake up, and by the look on Keith's face he was thinking the same thing. When we got to the hull everyone expected Aidan who was quite far behind them was already there. "What's going on?" I asked with a yawn.
Coran answered "there is something coming towards us and now that I look closely at it it looks like-"
He was cut of a Aidan walked into the room "my lion!?"
Everyone turned to look at him. Pidge tilted her head "but how can it be here if you're from another reality?"
Aidan put his hand on his chin "I don't know. I mean we have an extremely strong bond, it I didn't think he would miraculously travel to another reality just to find me."
Coran turned back to his desk "Well, the lion came on the the scanner at this spot" he said pointing to a place on the scanner."so, that is are best bet on where it came from.
Shiro then turned to me "lance, take Aidan to retrieve his lion."
I nodded "on it!" And turned for the door, Aidan followed behind.

When we were close enough to the lion I turned to Aidan "can you jet pack it from here?" He nodded and turned for the exit. I stayed there until he got to his lion, then we both turned back for the castle.

Once we got back to the castle and walked to the hull, everyone was gathering around coran's desk.
"Hey, we're back. What's going on?"I asked as I walked over to the desk as well.
Pidge turned around "well turns out that in Aidan's reality his and are castle both hit a intergalactic molecular transmission range, which are exceedingly rare. What we still don't understand is why it transported Aidan to our reality."
I slowly blinked "I'm just gonna pretend I understood all of that."
Pidge rolled her eyes "Aidan you said you were in the elevator when it happened right?"
Aidan perked up "Ye, the lights went off and it stopped for a minute. It was creepy."
Shiro turned around now "we need you to do the exact same thing as last time. You need to be on the same floor you started on, and press the button to the level you wanted to go. If it worked you will be on the same floor you started on."
Aidan nodded "ok, got it."
He turned to where me and Keith were stood, then walked past us. We glanced at each other before following him to the elevator, the rest of the team followed behind us.

Once we got to the elevator he turned back to us a smile spread across his face."I'm kinda gonna miss seeing my parents as teenagers. But then again I will still se you just not as young."
I trying not to sound sad but it didn't work "we'll miss you too." I couldn't help it, I started crying. By the looks of it Keith was having trouble holding his feelings back to because he started crying as well. We both pulled Aidan into a tight hug, still crying, we didn't let go for about 5 minutes.
Keith patted the small boy's scruffy hair before he walked into the elevator. Keith put his head on my shoulder sniffing. I put my arm around him and comported him. The doors closed and Aidan was gone, although maybe we will see him in the future.