Part 11

"I want the one with pineapple, Derek", Stiles whined. "But you don't like pineapple on pizza...", Derek reasoned. "I think I know better what I like and what I dont like", Stiles said pissed and Derek knew better than to argue with his pregnant mate and just ordered whatever the hell he wanted. Half an hour later the doorbell rung and the pizza delivery boy was there. Stiles went to open the door. "Oh hey Jerry", he smiled at the boy he had known for quite some time. After all Scott and him ordered pizza really often. "Hey Stiles. Enjoy your meal!", Jerry said as Stiles handed him the money and then left. Stiles put the pizza down on the table and opened the box. He frowned at what he saw. "Jeez, Derek why did you order the one with pineapple on it?", Stiles looked disgusted. "Because you told me to", Derek defended himself. "I hate pineapple on pizza. I think I'll throw up", Stiles got up and ran to the bathroom. Derek put up his hands in defeat and followed his mate to comfort him. Stiles leant into his chest after throwing up and got his sweat all over it. "Why don't you lie down while I am gonna change?", Derek kissed his forehead and helped him stand up. "Mhm...", Stiles mumbled and left after rinsing his mouth. Derek washed his hands and changed his shirt, then called the pizza guy and returned to Stiles. "Alright, I ordered a new pizza, baby", Derek said when he entered the living room. "Why? This one tastes sooo good", Stiles said munching away on a piece of pineapple pizza. "Wha-", Derek looked at him and just sighed in defeat "maybe you are still hungry after this one". He smiled and sat down next to Stiles, kissing his cheek. "Thank you", Stiles mumbled through a full mouth and Derek laughed a little. "Hey baby?", Derek asked after some silence that was only filled with Stiles chewing his pizza. "Yeah?", Stiles turned to his boyfriend. "Is it okay if I tell Peter and Malia about our baby? They are the last family I got and...", Derek explained. "Derek, of course you can tell them. I am just not ready to tell the whole pack but you should definetly tell your family that they are having another member", Stiles took Derek's hand "tell them to come over". Derek nodded and texted Peter and Malia to come to Stiles' house as soon as possible. He should have known better, because five minutes later both of them were standing in front of the door with Jerry who brought the pizza. "Were you inviting us to a pizza party?", Peter joked and Malia just let herself in and sat down greeting Stiles. "Bye Jerry", Stiles yelled from inside and Jerry said his goodbyes as well. Derek and Peter returned to the living room and Derek set the pizza box down. "Oh thank god another pizza", Stiles sighed "the one with pinapple is disgusting". "Why did you eat a piece then?", Derek asked frustrated. "Because I was hungry, Derek", Stiles argued and opened the other box to reveal some delicious peperoni pizza. "Are we here to prevent you from arguing?", Malia asked clueless as to why they had to come over. "No", Derek shook his head "um first of all you should know that Stiles and I have been dating for over a year". "YOU WHAT?", both, Malia and Peter, asked in unison. "That was unepexcted", Malia said. "I wonder what's to come if that's only the 'first of all' part", Peter sassed "are you telling me he is your mate next?" He said it as a joke but from the look on Derek's face he knew he hit bull's eye. "No way", Peter exclaimed "that's a one percent chance, Derek". "I know", Derek smiled "it's true tho". "Well, that's great", Malia smiled at them. Stiles and her had been good friends, they just hadn't worked out as a couple. "I have a feeling that this isn't everything you wanted to tell me", Peter eyed his nephew suspiciously. "Yeah about that", Derek didn't know how to say it. "What is it?", Malia was impatient as always. "The Hale family is starting to grow again", Stiles said and Peter looked at him confused. "What do you mean? Everyone is dead and Cora is somewhere in Mexico or something", he said a little sad. "The family is growing again, Peter", Stiles smiled at him "there is another family member......in here". He lay his hand on his stomach and looked Peter in the eyes. "A-are you kidding me? Because that isn't funny", Peter said caught between excitement and disappointment if all of this turned out to be a joke. "I am serious", Stiles said and pointed to an ultra sound picture on the refridgerator door "I am pregnant". With that said and a look of confirmation to the kitchen Peter started crying. And of course Stiles started crying as well because pregnant people were really emotional. "That's fantastic", he sobbed and got up to hug his nephew "everything I did was wrong and I am so sorry for it. And finally, our family will get bigger again. And better". "It wasn't you back then, we forgave you, Peter", Derek assured him. "Thank you", he said then let Derek go to turn to Stiles "and thank you!". Stiles laughed as he wiped away his tears. "Does that mean I am gonna be a great cousin?", Malia asked. "Yeah, I guess so", Stiles said and he could have sworn that Malia's eyes teared up at the thought of another family member. Everyone in that room had lost at least one family member and they all were so excited to have another one in their arms soon. They ate the pizza together while they talked about the baby and old family stories and how proud Talia and her husband would have been of their son.