Part 22

I am so so sorry I made you wait this long! But life has some really crazy ways and I had to handle some things. A big THANKS to everyone who was patient with me and assured me it was okay to take my time and made sure that the few rude comments didn't get too close to my heart. I really love you guys and I hope you enjoy this new chapter ❤

Two months later and Stiles was starting his last month of pregnancy. He was currently trying to roll himself out of his bed but it was easier said than done. Derek was leaving the bathroom just as Stiles was able to get himself into a sitting position.

"Good morning love", he walked over to his pregnant fiance and kissed the top of his head "how are you feeling today?"

"Like a walrus that isn't able to do shit alone", Stiles smiled at him sarcastically and Derek huffed a laugh.

"Should I help you stand up or...", he raised a brow not sure if Stiles wanted the help or not.

"Yes please or I am going to rot in this room for all eternity and your children will never see something else than my room", Stiles acted over dramatic but Derek tried to hold his laugh in. It was hard not to hurt his feelings anyway but with the mood swings nowadays Derek didn't wanna risk that Stiles felt bad when he wasn't intending anything like that.

"Come here", he pulled him in a standing position and Stiles immediatly held his back.

"I hope those two come early because the back pains are honestly killing me and I will not be able to stand this longer than another month", Stiles frowned as his back hurt particularly bad when he turned to walk to the bathroom to pee.

"Yeah but like not too early because that could be really dangerous right?", Derek asked unsure when he heard the toilet flush.

"Derek, I am not wishing anything bad to happen to my babies", he said rolling his eyes "I am just saying that my body is killing me".

"Our babies", Derek mumbled.

"What?", Stiles asked not understanding him a bit.

"Our babies", Derek spoke up louder "you said 'my babies'".

"Oh sourwolf", Stiles cooed "of course I mean our babies. I wasn't thinking about it. There is something on your mind right?"

"Damn it", Derek cursed "I suck at keeping my emotions to myself".

"You really don't", Stiles laughed because Derek was the best at keeping his emotions to himself "I just know you really well. So tell me what is on your mind".

"I just feel like I am not as connected to them as your are", Derek admit "and I don't feel like anyone sees me as a parent because I am not the one carrying the babies".

"Oh my god, you are so silly and cute", Stiles giggled but turned serious when he took Derek's hand in his own "You know that I see you as a parent already right? And I would gladly give you my belly if I could but I can not do such a thing. It doesn't matter who gives birth to them they are our babies and we are both their parents and will love and protect them. And I am sure that no one except you thinks that way anyway. But please don't stres yourself like that. You may not carry them but you care for me, so you basically keep them alive because I am a mess".

"You are not a mess", Derek argued but he felt a lot better after what Stiles told him "and I am glad I can be there for you and them too".

"I am glad too", Stiles smiled "I love you".

"And I love you", Derek kissed his forehead.

"Can we cuddle some more?", Stiles asked "I am really tired".

"Yes, we absolutely can", Derek chuckled and pulled him closer in his arms.

Day after day went by and Stiles only got more and more exhausted. But as exhausted as he got as big was the excitement of having their babies soon. Scott was practically living with them by now because he wanted to be there when something happened. He was barely leaving Stiles' side anymore and had followed him into the bathroom on more than one ocassion. Isaac wasn't any better really. That's how they ended up sitting on Stiles' bed waiting as the biy showered. Derek was currently out of the house and they saw it as their duty to watch over Stiles.

"Are you sure you don't need help?", Scott asked from the bed.

"Yes I am sure, Scotty!", Stiles hissed from the shower "If you want to see someone naked then ask your boyfriend!"

Scott looked to his side and raised his eyebrow at Isaac.

"Not on my bed!", Stiles yelled then and Scott and Isaac started chuckling "I am ready anyway".

Stiles turned off the shower, dried himself with a towel and put on his boxer shorts before he left the bathroom to walk back into his bedroom to find Scott and Isaac kissing on his bed.

"I said not in my room", he rolled his eyes but smirked.

"Oh my god look at your belly", Isaac gasped as he parted from Scott.

"I know I am fat, okay?", Stiles hurried to get a shirt so his belly was at least a little hidden.

"That's not what I meant", Isaac pouted "I still think it's amazing. And to look at you and to see that there are two lifes inside of you is just... I don't know... magical. It gives me hope and it makes me happy".

"Isaac", Stiles whimpered right before starting to cry.

"Wait, why are you crying?", Isaac panicked and rushed over to him "I didn't mean to make you cry, I am sorry".

"I don't think he is crying because he is sad", Scott smiled at his boyfriend.

"He is not?", Isaac was confused and concerned at the same time.

"I am not", Stiles assured him "what you said just made me really happy".

"Oh, I am glad", Isaac smiled sheepishly.

"I am glad my babies will grow up with you", Stiles smiled at them "I love you guys a lot".

"I love you too bro", Scott hugged him.

"I love you too", Isaac joined the hug and half an hour later Derek found them in a group hug on the floor. He didn't even question why Stiles was only wearing his boxer shorts.