Part 24

"Noah you can come in", Deaton said after joing everyone in the living room "everyone else should give them a few minutes. You can go and see them soon. They are all healthy and happy".

"Thank you", Noah said before going upstairs to see his grandchildren.

"I am so excited to meet them", Lydia smiled.

"Yeah me too", Scott agreed and Isaac nodded as well.

"It's pretty exciting", Peter looked like he couldn't wait to see his new family members.

Suddenly the door opened and Jackson stepped inside.

"Hey guys! Malia, Mason and Liam are still in the woods to see if anyone heard any rumors and wants to attack but they will join us later", he informed everyone else in the room "but I picked someone else up".

"Hi", Chris waved at them and Scott smiled when he saw him.

"It's good to see you", the younger man said and Chris smiled back at him.

"I wouldn't want to miss this", Chris said as he found a free chair next to Peter.

They chatted about how excited they were to meet the babies when Noah joined them about half an hour later.

"He wants you all to come upstairs", he told them "he said and I quote 'why are they not here already? Do I need to go kick their asses?'"

"Sounds like him", Scott laughed.

"Better get up there before he really comes down here to kick our asses", Jackson frowned and Lydia snickered.

Noah knocked on the door to make himself known when they arrived and Stiles told him to come in.

"Hey guys", Stiles said the exhaustion clear on his face but there was also a huge smile there.

"Hey, how are you?", Scott asked and took his best friend's hand to comfort him.

"I have never felt better", Stiles smiled and his whole face lit up "do you want to see them?"

"Of course", Scott looked so emotional and Stiles was sure he was about to cry.

Derek nodded at him and went to get the first baby out of the crib they had thankfully set up a few days ago. He laid the baby down in Stiles' arms and everyone cooed as they saw her.

"Scott, Lydia", Derek spoke softly "would you do us the honours of being the godparents to our firstborn Claudia Talia Hale-Stilinski?".

First sobs from Noah and Peter were heard and both were crying when they heard the name of the baby.Everyone else wasn't any better though. Some were trying to wipe the tears out of their eyes before they could spill over and roll down their cheeks but most just let them slide.

"Of course", Scott cheered "I am an uncle".

"Yes, I will do everything to keep her safe", Lydia promised and smiled at the baby fondly.

"Hey honey those two are your godparents", Stiles whispered to his daughter "although you probably need to take care of Scott but you still have Lydia".

"Hey", Scott gasped but smiled at his best friend.

"He is right though", Lydia chuckled and Scott pouted.

As Derek held the other baby in his arms another round of cooes could be heard in the room.

"Our other daughter also needs godparents", Stiles smiled and looked at one of his closest friends "Isaac, would you do us the honour?"

The boy's eyes got wide and he just nodded, trying to stop the tears from falling down his face without much success.

"Yes, yes of course", he smiled toothy "who is the other godparent?"

Stiles looked at Derek who nodded at him fondly. He then turned back to Isaac who was watching the girl in Derek's arm closely and with such a soft smile on his lips that Stiles was sure that his heart would melt soon. They made the right decision by choosing him as a godparent.

"Well, you know", Isaac looked back at Stiles when the boy started speaking again "I wanted it to be Chris".

Chris looked at Stiles a little shocked but pleasently surprised.

"Me?", he asked looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Yeah", Stiles huffed a laugh "you protected these babies way before they were born so I don't see why you wouldn't be ideal as a godparent".

Chris let Stiles' argument sink in and then a smile spread across his face.

"I'd love to", he smiled at Derek and Stiles. Stiles, who had handed Claudia over to Lydia now took the other baby from Derek to show it to Chris and Isaac who had sat down on either sides of his bed.

"You see these two, sweetie?", Stiles whispered to his baby "those are your godfathers".

"Hey there, cutie", Isaac smiled at the baby while Chris desperatly tried to hold his tears back and didn't dare to speak up.

"Isaac, Chris", he looked at each of them then back at the baby in his arms and smiled fondly "meet Allison Laura Hale-Stilinski".

As soon as Chris heard her name he could not hold back any longer and started crying. Isaac followed along soon after, big tears making their way down his face.

"She would have loved to meet you", Chris whispered to the baby after calming down.

"She is here with us I am sure", Stiles smiled at him weakly "and I want to make sure that they both get to know about the wonderful women they are named after. All of you have to promise me to do your best to tell them everything you know about them".

"Promise", everyone sounded enthusiastic about the task.

"Let's wait till they are older before we tell them how Peter killed Laura because he was crazy for a while, deal?", Stiles added and Peter nodded ashamed.

"I will never forgive myself for that", Peter stated.

"But it wasn't really you back then", Stiles spoke to him "Trust me I know that feeling. But now we can do everything right, okay?"

"Yeah", Peter smiled and joined the others in cooing at the babies.

It was mostly never easy but that didn't matter. Because they had each other and they had the pack. They were never alone and that was all that mattered to them.

That's it guys. Thank you for keeping up with me and the story. Thanks for your constant support even in times when I wasn't able to update. I hope you had fun. See you in another story. Love!