Part 15

"Twins?", Scott's eyes got wide and he had a toothy grin on his face. Derek let go of Stiles' face so that they could talk. "Yeah", Stiles nodded still crying tears of joy. "I am gonna be an uncle of two", Scott cheered and bounced in excitement. "Yes, Scottie", Stiled wiped his tears as Scott came running to him to grab him in a bear hug. Isaac followed soon after and hugged Derek. "I am so happy for you", he told him "I know that you always wanted a big family". Derek hugged his beta tight then released him so he could hug Stiles. But Scott didn't seem to have that cause he wasn't at all letting his best friend out of his grip. "Scottie, you're squeezing my babies", Stiles laughed and Scott immediatly let go of him. "Come here", Isaac said and pulled him into his hug "congratulations!" "Thanks", Stiles saw that Lydia was coming over Isaac's shoulder. Isaac let him go to make room for Lydia. She placed her hands on his tummy and smiled. "Two babies, I can't even", she squealed and smiled at Stiles. "Great cousin of two? Even better! I'm gonna teach them how to hunt rabbits", Malia cooed from behind them. Liam looked excited like the puppy he is. " wait so it's true that alphas' mates can get pregnant?", he asked. "You knew that?", Stiles asked exhausted. "Yeah, Mason told me about that. Can I tell him? Pleaaaaaase?", he jumped up and down. "Scott, calm your puppy down", Derek shook his head but smiled nonetheless. "Of course you can", Stiles sighed "but make him promise not to tell anyone. And tell him I want all the information he has on that topic!" "Promise", Liam squealed and ran into the house with his phone already in his hand. "Kids", Stiles shook his head. "You sound so much like a parent already", Isaac teased and Stiles and Derek huffed a laugh. "Wait a second", Jackson's voice piped up and Stiles froze immediatly. He still wasn't a huge fan of Jackson although he hasn't been mean to him since he joined the pack. But memories stick with you forever and Stiles didn't have good ones with Jackson. He could understand that the rest of the pack were friends with him and he really tried to warm up to him but it takes time. They turned around to face Jackson. "Let me get this straight", Jackson started. "Well there is nothing straight about it actually", Stiles tried to cover his nervous feelings with humor and Isaac snorted next to him. "You and Derek are a thing?", Jackson directed his question at Stiles. "Have been for nearly one and a half years, yeah", Stiles answered and Jackson actually looked impressed. "And you are...", he actually had a hard time getting those words out of his mouth "pregnant?" "I am", Stiles laid a protective hand on his tummy not sure of Jackson's reaction. "But you're a guy", Jackson reminded him. "Last time I checked he was", Derek chimed in to lighten the mood and Stiles leant against him thankfully, while Isaac again snorted next to them. "It has something to do with alphas and stuff", Isaac lectured him. "You are still human right?", Jackson was curious. "And I plan to leave it like this", Stiles eyed him suspiciously. "Oh no I wasn't trying to...", Jackson's eyes got wide when he relized that Stiles didn't trust him and who could blame the boy. He hasn't said a nice word to him in like forever and used every possible opportunity to make his life a little bit harder. He understood that Stiles didn't like him but he couldn't keep his feelings about this in. He needed to tell him. "So you are a human boy, pregnant with not only one but two werewolf babies and still up on your feet?", Jackson summed up and Stiles nodded saying "I guess that's true". Jackson's eyes got wide and he looked like he was beaming. "YOU ARE A WALKING MIRACLE", he exclaimed loudly and smiled at him with his mouth open. "Okay, who replaced Jackson?", Stiles asked loudly looking around at the people standing by his side. Everyone seemed to be a bit shocked and overwhelmed at what Jackson had said but Stiles really was suspicious. "Are you having a fever or something?", he asked directed at Jackson. "Look, Stilinski. I know I have never been particularily nice to you. I was insecure okay and I was jealous because you always seemed to know how to handle your problems and I was left alone with mine. I know that it was unfair but I can't change that now. I am sorry I took my anger out on you. But can we please start over?", Jackson emptied his heart in front of Stiles who teared up a little. "Why would you have been insecure?", Stiles asked softly. "I couldn't handle the fact that I...", Jackson took a really deep breath "am gay. I thought people would look at me different or something". "Yeah I know that feeling", Stiles said. "Thank god it's out in the open. I couldn't have kept that secret in any longer", Lydia sighed and smiled at Jackson proudly "all this gay love is making me really happy". "Calm down, Lyds. It's 3 people here", Jackson huffed a laugh. "5 actually", Scott lifted his and Isaac's intertwined fingers. "Well, looks like I worried for nothing", Jackson shook his head laughing then turned serious again. "Can you forgive me?", he asked Stiles looking really sad. "Of course I can, come here", he opened his arms for Jackson and both of them started to cry a little. "Damn hormones, I swear everything makes me cry", Stiles growled and wiped his face with his sleeve. "Oh my god, that's why you cried in school isn't it? I called you fat, oh god I am so sorry", Jackson apologized and Stiles smiled at him. "I like nice Jackson, can we keep him?", Stiles exclaimed and made everyone laugh. "What's so funny?", Peter suddenly appeared in front of the house. "Peter!", Derek was excited to tell him the news "we're having twins". "No way! I am so happy for you! Two more people to the Hale family!", Peter grabbed both Derek and Stiles into a hug and congratulated them.