Desire

Louis' POV

I don't know why I invited him back to my apartment. It was a huge mistake, and would probably come back to get me later. But at the time, I just didn't care. Harry had told me he loved me, told me he never stopped thinking about me. That he should never have left. And honestly, that's all I've ever wanted to hear.

I didn't know if I could trust him again. I didn't know if He would hurt me or fuck me over again. But I fucking wanted him back so bad that logic didn't even matter anymore. I didn't have the energy to keep putting my walls up, to maintain my restraint. I just wanted Harry, and I was tired of holding back by being bitter and distant when all I wanted to go was get intimate.

"I... I know I said I want to keep things platonic. But do you want to come over? Just to talk more in private, about, well..." I had said as we finished our food and drinks in the cafe. Harry nodded. "Of course," he replied. "As friends."

And I genuinely thought it would be just as friends. But as soon as Harry walked through the door frame, I couldn't resist the way I was feeling. I was growing hot and heavy with desire, my heart racing and my crotch tingling. It had been two years since I had sex with Harry — and one year since I had sex at all. Honestly, I had been so depressed and malnourished this past year that my sex drive had been barely existent. But suddenly, it was back.... and I couldn't control myself.

"I love your decor," Harry said, sitting at the table and folding his hands on his lap politely. "Thanks," I replied, taking a seat next to him. It was the same position Zayn and I had been in last night — minus the overpowering sexual tension.

"So, what's on your mind?" Harry asked, turning to me. I tried not to blush, as the eye contact was only making things worse. "Well... I've been trying to have three meals a day. I've been doing about two so far. I haven't gone grocery shopping so I don't even have much. But it takes ages to eat..." I started. But I could barely focus on what I was saying.

"Well we can go grocery shopping if you want. We can make you a meal plan too," Harry said cheerily. I nodded, hardly processing what he said. "Good idea," I said, distractedly.

Harry said something else, but it didn't matter. I was out of my chair now and leaning towards him, grabbing his jaw and kissing him.

It was incredible.

I don't think I've ever had a kiss like this — not even a first kiss. It was so passionate, so chilling. I felt tiny electric pulses go down my spine as I kissed him, moving my tongue in and out of his mouth, running my hands through his hair. It felt almost surreal, and I began to question if it was really happening.

When Harry began to kiss back, I realized it was. He pushed his tongue forward, swirling it and sucking on my bottom lip, biting it a bit. He put his hands on the small of back and then slid them to my ass, giving it a squeeze before cupping my cheeks and lifting me up.

I didn't hesitate to wrap my legs around him, continuing to deepen the kiss. Harry moaned a little, lifting me up onto the counter. I pulled away for a second to take my shirt off, and Harry did the same. "Are you sure you want this, Louis?" He asked sternly, his green eyes connecting with my blue ones.

His long brown hair was falling into his eyes and he pushed it back, his face stern and serious as he awaited my response. "Yes," I growled, leaning towards him. He nodded and finished removing his shirt, revealing chiseled abs and rippling biceps.

"Damn," I said, grabbing onto his muscular chest. "Sexy." Harry smiled picking me up once again and planting a kiss on my forehead. "You're sexy," he growled back. Any other time, I would have protested, but I wasn't even thinking straight at this point. I just nodded and continued to kiss him.

"Fuck," I moaned, as Harry began to suck on my neck. I always loved Harry's hickies. Even years into our relationship, they never got old and I often showed up to work with them, not even bothering to wear a scarf to hide them. They were just a natural part of my look at that point.

"Haz," I whimpered. He was sucking wildly, certainly leaving many marks behind. Harry pulled away, smiling and admiring his work. I decided to return the favor, jumping down from Harry's arms and beginning to suck on his collar bone. Harry moaned softly in pleasure, a sound I never got tired of, and may or may not have saved in my memory for the very purpose of pleasuring myself, even long after he was gone.

I don't think I've ever felt so euphoric— at least not in a long time. Harry was currently running his fingers through my hair as I moved onto his neck, and I could barely keep from coming at the sound of his breathy moans. Suddenly, nothing else mattered but me and him and the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I finally felt normal for once.

"Oh my fuck, Harry, I Need you," I breathed, grabbing his torso and grinding my pelvis against his. I could feel harry — he was fully hard too — and he grabbed my waist and gyrated his hips slowly. "Need you too," he grunted, closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I painted, grabbing his hip bones firmly. He nodded and we pulled apart momentarily, jumping onto my bed and quickly removing our clothes.

I was so fucking ready.