Part 13

Wo jo dabi si aanch baki hai...

Night

Sheesh Mahal

He kept trying her number and most ardently she cut it off like it was unimportant. As if he was unimportant, nothing.

Akash has told him how Khushi has stayed silent till the half of her journey back home until it must have become impossible for her to restrain herself and silent tears kept rolling down her cheeks but neither did she produce a sound nor did she wipe them. She just looked out of the window till her home.

What the heck that Tanya said to her that made her this upset?

Dammit!

In the office he has thrown Tanya out without proper answer because he was worried for Khushi. The anger emanating from her was not only disastrous but would've turned out harmful for her health too.

But now, now he was regretting not finding out everything before letting that Tanya go!

Now there were only two options left.

Either he go to Tanya and ask her or get the answers from Khushi herself.

He chose the latter because the former would mean hurting Khushi as he knew how much that woman affected his fiance.

He would sure find out from Khushi herself. If necessary he would bring her to the brink for her to blurt out everything.

Feeling a light ache still in his stomach he smiled sadly as the image of her kicking him twice flashed in his mind making him feel anguished and despair falling on him.

You hit me twice. At least ask how am I coping up with the wounds given by you. He messaged her.

He waited for the reply gazing at his cell's screen for many minutes hoping she would reply but she didn't.

Dejected he placed the phone back on the bedside table and that's when it pinged.

He lurged to it as if it was the only thing left on this world to give him back his.. happiness, perhaps.

I HATE YOU.

The uppercase letters told him the intensity with which she must have wrote it in anger and hurt.

You should be happy that I don't hate you at least because trust me, you definitely don't want to be in ASR's hate list. He didn't stay behind in replying with a solid retort.

Trust? Oh please. No one should ever, EVER trust a man like you. And I won't too.

He gritted his teeth before typing.

Let me make another promise to you right here. One day you'd trust me like you haven't trusted anyone. EVER. Not even your father. ;)

He deliberately added the wink emoticon just wanted to rile her up as a small payback for how she attacked him in the office.

Neither I trust you nor do you trust me and I think it's better we don't make any relation in which the foundation itself is shattered already. Trust itself isn't there between us Mr.Raizada.

He sighed. Even though it hurt him but he liked the way, for once, at least she was considering marrying him and was discussing it honestly with him.

Talk about yourself Khushi Kumari Gupta because I trust you more than anyone. The question is would you ever trust me with your weakness and feelings. Ever? Would you?