Chapter 4

Adrian's P.O.V

Oh my gosh what is happening?

Is she about to kiss me?

Yes you idiot.

Shut up.

Omg she started to lean in and as on que so did I, what am I doing?

Our lips met half way through, it felt like I'm in a completely different universe.

Our world.

But I never been with a girl before.

I pulled away and a feeling of guilt came across my body, I think she realised because her eyes looked so hurt and sad.

Why am I such an idiot, I hurt the most beautiful person ever.

"U-u-m-m I'm so-r-ry u-u-m I have to go. I'm sorry." I stuttered turning around, and I ran away.

I didn't bother to look back because I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her hurt.

I went to my house and leaned back against the door sliding down to the floor.

Demi's P.O.V

Why do I always have to fuck things up?'

What did I do wrong though.

I thought she liked me too, guess not.

But I won't give up so easily, the first thing that came to my mind was to call Dallas she obviously knows where Adriana lives right?

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled Dallass number.

She picked up straight away

"Heya ma bitch I thought you were with Adriana?"

"Well I was but after I kinda kissed her she ran away.." I trailed off.

"YOU WHAT?? Demi you just met the girl and your already sticking your tongue down her throat. Damn girl we are family."

"Dallas I'm serious, and for your information I wasn't sticking my tongue down her throat so shut up. I called to ask if you know where she lives?"

"Nope."

Gosh this women.

"What do you mean nope?" I asked.

"I mean nope. I don't know where she lives but she's in work tomorrow so you can go with me and sort shit out with her." She said as if it was no big deal.

"Sis you are a fucking life saver! Thank you so much! I will meet you at your house at 7 okay? Okay. Bye love you!" I ended the call whilst making kissing noises.

I had to cut her off before she starts moaning about how early in the morning it is.

Well guess I should head back home.

Hopefully everything's works out because let me tell ya that girl is something special.

Here ya go my lovelies! Sorry for the delay but wattpad was acting up! Anyways, they kissed but Adriana ran away! What do you think will happen next? Comment and vote! Love yous.

Peace Out and Stay Strong

Angela<3