Chapter 9

Adriana's POV

Its been two days since I've seen Demi because of work. The amount of stress I'm under is unbearable and it's getting too much but I need to make sure that this film is the best one yet.

I'm running around like crazy, people are calling me here and there and I just want to explode and yell at someone and tell them to all leave me alone but of course I can't I wanted to do this and I'm going to finish this!

"One, two, three Action," I called out and the cameras started rolling and the actors were doing an amazing job.

Distracting me was my phone vibrating in my pocket but instead of looking at it I pressed decline, turned it off and just slipped it back into my pocket.

Demi's POV

I haven't talked to her in two days and it feels like forever. I know Dal told me they would be working a lot but she should at least be able to quickly call me or even just a text, don't I deserve that much..

I was fiddling around with my fingers when my phone started ringing and I jumped but sadly it was just my manager.

Telling me that I had to go into the studio I got dressed and decided that on the way I would stop to see Adriana at work.

Adriana's POV

"Where is the costume!" I yelled and everyone looked a bit frightened.

"Were not sure boss," one of the costume designer said

"Well don't just stand here look for it!" I yelled

I've never acted like this before and I feel so bad but I can't help it I'm just so stressed and angry and sad I don't know why though..

"Are you okay?" Dallas asked and I nodded not wanting to tell her off as well.

"Demi misses you," she said

"I'm really busy Dallas and I can't think about Demi right now," I snapped and walked off leaving Dallas behind.

I walked to make a coffee for myself and as I was someone tapped my back and that's when I lost all my shit.

"WHAT! IM SO SICK OF EVERYONE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS IS AND HOW TIRED I AM JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME HAVE AT LEAST FIVE MINUTES IN PEACE!"

I didn't even look to see who I had just yelled at but when I heard her voice my heart broke.

"I just wanted to see you," she cried and with that she ran out, me running right behind her.

Guys I won't be updating much in the next two weeks because I will be on holiday! I will still be writing so when I come back be ready for shit load of updates ;)

Thankyou for all the votes and reads I never thought I would get this many it's so amazing ! you guys are like my family, oh and someone message me? I'm bored as fuck😂.

Peace Out and Stay Strong

Angela<3