Chapter 15

Demi's P.O.V

After our mini cruise we came back home and had a pretty eventful night, if you know what i mean.

Adriana stayed round my apartment and we are currently laying in bed watching some film on Netflix.

I wasn't even paying attention to be honest , my focus was on my princess.

"You know it's rude to stare."She smirked.

"Well can you blame me? It's you fault."

"And how is that?"

"Because you're so beautiful." Her cheeks instantly turned a rose colour.

"Aw babyy, i can still make you blush." I announced.

"You will always make me blush even my im old and grey." She giggled trying to hide her face.

"Dont hide that cute face." I said.

"Adri let's take a selfie." I said getting excited and taking out my phone.

We took looads.

A funny one, a serious one, one where i was kissing her cheek and she looked confused amd the last one was my favourite it was one where we were kissing.

"That's my favourite one." We both said in unison.

We smiled at eachother and i decided to post that one on twitter.

Adriana wasn't paying attention anymore, she was focusing on the movie with her head in my lap.

I went on Twitter and tweeted the picture

With my princess<3 #mine

photo attached

I didn't even hesitate and sent the tweet.

The real Lovatics stick around through anything so im not really worrying, yeah i will lose fans but those weren't my real ones.

I instantly got comments saying how cute we were and asking who she was and obvusly the hate saying how she doesn't deserve me and that... im fat.

"What's got you thinking so much babe?" She asked me.

"Oh nothing, i posted our picture on twitter." I said casually.

She sat up and asked which one.

I showed her the picture.

"I love you, and no matter what happens i will be by your side."She said whilst kissing my cheek.

Then it all hit me, my family will find out, my friends, the whole world.

I started to panick and my breathing wasn't steady.

"Baby take deep breaths, come on in through your nose and out through your mouth, calm down love."She wrapped her arms around me and brought me close.

Once i heard her heart beat i started to calm down, she's like my home.

Scratch that.

She is my home.

"Everything will be okay, you family loves you and they will be okay with you being bi, and same with your friends, everyone else, if they don't accept you for who you are, fuck them, you shouldn't worry about them you are so so beautiful and shouldnt bother about those people." She reassured me

It's like she can read my mind.

"You're right, im sorry for freaking out like that." I said looking down.

She lifted my chin with her finger so i was looking at her.

" You have nothing to be sorry about, I totally understand why you worry but you really don't have to, everyone loves you very much." She softly kissed my lips.

Those lips are seriously my addiction.