Chapter 6

Adrian's P.O.V

Right now I was just waiting for Demi to pick me up, after our last kiss I felt literally on top of the world.

She told me not to dress fancy because we weren't going anywhere fancy so It's pretty good because I'm not a fan of that.

I like it to be just us without a care in the world and just to feel safe and cared for which happens a lot when I'm with Demi.

I grabbed my bag just when the doorbell rang.

I quickly put on some converse and opened the door to be met with a pretty excited Demi.

She was smiling from ear to ear and when she saw me her smile grew even bigger if that was even possible.

"You look gorgeous." She said.

Gosh she's making me blush.

"Well you don't look too bad yourself." I tried to act calm but in my head I was full on fangirling.

I mean who wouldn't if Demi Lovato would be your gir- wait.

She never asked me out so what does that make us?

I'll just have to ask her later.

I snapped out of the train of thoughts I was in just to realise that the whole time I was staring at Demi making her blush.

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." I giggled.

" Its okay, now leggo" She said getting a hold of my hand.

We walked over to the passenger seat and she opened the door for me letting me in then closing it after I got in.

She's such a cutie.

She then happily skipped to the drivers seat, I sometimes really wonder how old she really is.

She put the keys in the ignition and the radio man just started talking

"And now we have the number one single in the whole country, from the beautiful, talented pretty much perfect as her Lovatics would say... Do you guys know who I'm talking about? THATS RIGHT ITS DEMI LOVATO AND NEON LIGHTS!!!"

Demi was about to turn the radio off but instead I intertwined my fingers with that hand before she could do it and sweetly smiled at her.

The song started and so did I, I started screaming the lyrics forgetting about the fact that the actual singer of the song is sitting right next to me.

She started laughing uncontrollably with her signature laugh which got me to fangirl a little.

I couldn't control it and I think she noticed.

" Aww my baby is fangirling! that's so cute babe." She teased.

I was blushing so much right now.

The song ended And I calmed down a bit.

" Dems where are we going to be exact?" I asked curious.

"Well that's a suprise, so I am not authorised to tell you am I?" She smirked.

"Being a smart ass now I see? Okay well no kisses." Now it was my turn to smirk because her smirk was replaced with a pout.

" that's no fair though! I want my kisses " She said in a baby voice which was soo adorable.

"Well tough." I teased her.

After a while of her trying to steal a kiss while driving, which by the way didn't work out, we came to a stop.

"Gosh next time I wanna drive." I said getting out of the car.

" Well if you would've given me a kiss it wouldn't of been that bad." She argued.

"Yeah okay babe, but where are we?" I asked confused.

We were in the middle of a forest, but it looked so beautiful, so green and fresh and it smelt so good.

She intertwined our fingers and followed a path that was made.

This looks so beautiful.

"We are here!" She squealed with a grin.

"So what do you think?"

I took the time to take in the surroundings, a huge tree with a beautiful tree house, like the amazing ones you would see in a movie but this one was much better.

Next to it was a little lake with baby ducks and other fishes.

" Wow Dem this looks so magical it's incredible! I'm speechless."

I turned to face her and kissed her passionately, my hands found their way to her waist and I felt hers in my hair.

This moment felt so right.

I pulled away and gave her a cute smile, she kissed my cheek and

"Let's go inside!" She said jumping like a kid on Christmas.

There was a little stairway made so we made our way into the tree house.

"After you my lady." She spoke in a British accent.

This was so beautiful, I didn't think it would get better, the sun. was starting to set which have us a beautiful view.

We sat down with our legs hanging out, watching the sunset holding our hands.

"How did you find this?" I asked.

" I didn't I made this with my dad. Only we knew about this, he wanted me to bring the person that means a lot to me here. Before he died he said this, and you mean the world to me so that's why I chose this place." She said with a few tears falling from her cheeks when she mentioned his death.

I pulled her into a hug rubbing circles in her back.

" Demi thankyou so much for bringing me here, it is an actual honour and your dad, your dad is in a much better place just like mine... maybe they're already friends?" I tried brightening up the mood, but in fact I miss my dad like crazy he was my best friend. He still is.

He always will be.

I heard Demi let out a soft giggle, and she pulled away but turned so she was facing my direction.

" Adriana can I ask you something?" She seemed a bit nervous.

" Yeah of course."

" I never felt this way towards anyone before, especially a girl but you mean the world to me already so , Adriana will you please be my girlfriend?"

oh my gosh.

This is actually happening.

My lifesaver wants me to be her girlfriend.

" Yes of course! I would love to." I grinned.

Her signature smile showed up and she pulled me into a kiss.

This kiss was by far the best.

I'm falling hard for her.

My girlfriend .

Demi Lovato.

Long chapter:)

what do you think? they are a couple.

What could be their ship name?

Comment below!

Peace Out and Stay Strong

Angela+Evanthia<3