Chapter 13

Before you start reading put your headphones in and listen to this song whilst reading.

Demis P.O.V

I was now on my way to Adriana's apartment, it wasn't that far away so the drive wasn't long either.

The thought was still going through my mind.

Adriana is in love with me.

I still couldn't believe it because i thought it was only me that felt this way, I was planning on telling her this week!

Guess she beat me to it.

I parked my car and got out.

I ran up the stairs up to her apartment.

Fuck sake why are there so many stairs?

I mean i love working out but this is a joke.

As i made my way to her door something caught my attention... A fucking elevator!

Okay maybe i forgot that they have an elevator here but don't judge... I was homeschooled.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open.

Nothing.

I waited a bit longer but still nothing, maybe she cant hear it.

I pushed on the door handle and it was unlocked, i let myself in.

She needs to start locking her doors because this is dangerous as fuck.

I dropped my bag and phone on the couch.

"Adriana?" I called out.

Maybe she's asleep.

I went to her bedroom and my heart literally shattered when i heard her crying.

I felt so bad that i didn't say anything to her when she told me that shes falling in love with me.

I went to the bathroom and saw her curled up in the bathtub crying her eyes out.

Her fragile body covered in bubbles.

"Baby" I said.

She looked up, her eyes red and puffy, once she saw me tears started falling down her cheeks again.

"Please dont leave me " She whispered.

I kneeled down and embraced her in a tight hug, she quickly wrapped her arms around like a koala. 

"Baby i will never leave, im sorry for not saying anything but i was shocked that you feel the same way." I smiled.

"You love me?" She sounded suprised.

"Of course babygirl, more that you can imagine." I captured her lips in mine and smiled into the kiss which made her giggle.

"Now no more crying you're too beatiful for crying." I said while gently rubbing her tears away from her face.

"Thankyou for caring about me so much, I promised myself that i would never fall in love after my... last relationship but when i saw you my whole world turned upside down and it was like nothing mattered in that moment, and im glad i did fall for you." She told me.

"Babe can i ask you what happened in your last relationship that made you's brake up?" I asked.

"Yeah i guess you should know, we didn't really brake up, we were so happy together her name was Ashley, we met when we were little but we connected so much we were bestfriends after a while we developed feelings for eachother but... after a year she told me that she is sick, she's only got weeks she said that she doesnt want me to be upset and told me i was the best thing that ever happened to her, she passed away a week later." She was sobbing by now, i felt so sorry for her.

"Baby im so sorry, she is in a better place now, she's pain free and she's looking at us, i bet you she's happy that you found someone that loves you so much and will never leave your side." I softly kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much" She told me.

"I love you too princess." I hugged her.

Hey guys so here it is, the song that is attached to this is the song i was listening to whilst writing this chapter i literally cry everytime i hear it but i wanted to show it to you's because i love it so much.

I love you so much.

Peace out and Stay Strong!

Angela<3