Chapter 11

Demi's POV

We headed back to my place and I was honestly quite shy but I'm glad I mentioned it. I let us in to my apartment and Adriana started laughing at the horse in the middle of my lounge room, "Nice decorations," she laughed and i playfully punched her in the arm.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded.

"Can I pick one?" She pleaded with the cutest puppy dog eyes and of course I agreed because who can resist those eyes.

I went and got some popcorn and went back to the lounge room and sat with Adriana cuddled up in my chest.

"The Notebook really?" I laughed as it appeared on the screen.

"Don't judge it's my favourite," she giggled.

As the movie went on i focused my mind on this beautiful girl in my arms. She's just so amazing and God am I lucky to have found her.

Reverting back to the tv it was up to the part where they were about to have sex and I could feel Adriana tense in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

Out of nowhere I turned Adriana around and brought my lips to hers in a passionate and loving kiss.

As I pulled away Adriana and I had big grins on our faces.

"What was that for?" She questioned.

"Just because I'm so lucky that I'm able to call you mine," I responded and she started blushing insanely.

"You're so cute," I giggled stroking her cheeks.

"You are and I'm the lucky on here, I would never have dreamt that in a million years I would meet my idol let alone be your girlfriend and actually fall in love with you," Adriana said but quickly covering her mouth as soon as she said the last part.

She's falling in love with me?

Adriana's POV

Not knowing what to do I got up, let myself out and just got out of there.

Why didn't she respond? Why did she just sit there and look at me in a odd way? Why couldn't she have at least said something...