Chapter 1

"Oooh....uuu...fuck...oh shit, im gonna nut." Michael quickly grabs a tissue and places it near the tip of his pp.
Michael bust a fat mighty nut, the tissue was no help. He nutted all over himself and on his phone. He chuckled a bit when he saw that nut landed on the face of the picture he had pulled up on his phone. He was staring at the pictures of his classmate, Luke Hemmings. You're probably wondering how he ended up beating the absolute skin off of his dïck. Well, it started off like this....

Michael was sitting in his chair, bored out of his mind. He just finished playing ten rounds of fortnite. It was 2am. He was scrolling through his steam Library wondering what game to play next.
He sighed. Leaning back. Michael hates having insomnia.
"aaagh, im so bored yo!" Michael exclaimed.
He looked at his box of tissues and an idea popped up in his head.

He texted his friend, Calcium, asking him for the Instagram of his classmate. The text messages went a little like this...

Michael: Hey bitch, you know that thottie that's in our statistic class. The one with the fat fucking ass...I'm kidding he's flat. The one I keep telling you I'm gonna fück

Calcium 💦💦: oh, you mean Luke?

Michael : idk his name. He's edgy. He has a lip piercing.

Calcium 💦💦: yeah luke. What about him?

Michael: give me his Instagram
Michael: I'm going to bust the fattest nut of my life to him.

Calcium 💦💦: DOG, STOP

Michael: gimme!!!!!!

Calcium 💦💦: @LimeLukeHemdog

Michael: thanks thottie cx

Michael searched him up on Instagram.  Luke had 768 followers, more than Michael will ever have. He searched through the pictures. He found one where Luke was sitting in class, a snapchat filter on him. "Wait a sec," Michael zoomed in on the photo, "lmao look I'm in the background."
Michael wasted no minute and started violating his 3 inch pp...I'm kidding. His pp in this story is normal sized, for you guys, im making his pp 8 inches c;

After Michael was done abusing his dïck, he commented on the 6 week old photo

Senpaikuuuun: I just busted the fattest nut of my life to this cx