Chapter 7

"michael! michael honey wake up!"
i heard a faint voice, my eyes fluttering open. i blinked a few times and was greeted with the sight of my mom,
"oh my god michael," she said as she sat down on the floor holding her chest, "michael..." she looked at me, then looked at the drugs that were still on my desk, "michael, honey, please stop this," tears started to swell up in her eyes.

i didn't know what was going on. the last thing i remembered was sniffing the powder. i sat up grunting, "mom.." was all i could say before i was met with a stinging sensation on my cheek. i deserve that...

"michael! you're going to stop this. this instant! i am tired of coming in ur room and seeing you passed out not knowing if you're dead!"

i couldn't say anything. i was scared if i did that i would start crying. i got up from the floor and held my hand out for my mom. she took it and we sat down on the bed talking about my addiction
-
"i need fucking contact solution." i was going to head to bed when i realized i ran out, it was 1 am. i grabbed my car keys and slowly sneaked out of my house.
i got in my car. only wearing pajama pants and an old Queen shirt. i sighed, i pit the keys in the ignition and started to make my way to the nearest walgreens. i opened the car door and felt the cold air hitting my skin making me shiver. i went in the store. an old lady was working the register, she seemed to be dozing off. she can doze to the grave. i chuckled at myself. the store seemed dead. i made my way to the all familiar isle.

where the fuck is the solution at? why do they have to have 10 different kind of solution??? i groaned. i bit my lip while i was trying to find the fucking biotrue solution. once i finally found it i grabbed it before stopping in my tracks,

"dude, you grab the sodas and i grab the ice cream, vro."

my heart started beating a thousand miles per second... it couldn't be? could it?

"Calcium, don't forget the vitamin c!"

"shut the fuck up luke you get on my nerves bro. for real for real."

i felt like throwing up. i turned around a peeked out the isle. i saw calum.

i wanted to go up to him. i want to hug him. i want him to tell me that everything is going to be okay... i want him, but i hate him. how could he leave me? he left me for luke... god calum, why couldn't you just be here. everything would've been easier if you were here... please come back calum. please...

i felt a tear running down my cheek. i quickly wiped it off. i pulled out my phone and opened my iMessage. my thumb hovered over 'ex best friend' i looked up to where calum was at and back down to my phone. without thinking i left the iMessage app and went to call him.
my heart was pounding as i heard the ringing.

calum took his phone out of his, he looked down and his face went pale. he stared at the screen for a while. calum must've declined the call because it sent me to voicemail.

"please record your message"

"hey....hey calum... i'm... i miss you okay. i'm sorry for being such a fuck up. i'm sorry that i chose drugs over you. i'm just really fucked up calum. i'm completely screwed over and i just want you here. i want you to tell me that it's okay. i miss you so much calum it's killing me. please... please come back.."

_
this was saved in my drafts for a l o n g time and i never published it oops