Chapter 6

"Falling in love is sad. Falling in love can break a person. People say that they're fine being alone, they don't need anyone, but in reality everyone needs someone. It's nice to wake up next to someone, feel loved and cared for...in a way that ur parents can't ever make you feel. You want to hold someone, you want to be held.... but that person that you fell in love with can either give you the world or shatter it.

And afterward you try to find that special someone again. You date many people that it starts to feel like love means nothing. You have sex with many people that it starts to lose its meaning... then you feel numb afterwards...."

Damn, I really felt that shit...

I hate group therapy. What's the point of having a bunch of depressed teenagers talking about their feelings and problems to one another.  Won't that just trigger someone else?

It's been two years after that night at Ashton's house. Since then  I started getting addicted to drugs... It was all because of Luke. It was all him... he ruined me...

"Michael,"

"Oh, huh. Yea..." I was embarrassed, I was lost in my train of thought that I completely forgot I was here.

"You haven't spoken since you've gotten here. You mind telling us about yourself, or the reason why you're here?" Ive been coming here for two weeks and I don't even know what my therapist name is...

"Oh uh, I'd rather not thank you." I smiled at him
"You either tell us or you're not allowed to come back."
What the fuck? Aren't I suppose to speak up whenever I feel comfortable about doing so?

I looked at him in disbelief. "Uhm.....okay well. I use to like this guy...actually, I was completely in love with him." I smiled to myself, the earliest memories with him were the best, "I would annoy him in class to try to get him to talk to me. He didn't like me. He thought I was the most annoying creature on this earth... I tried to make him like me but, eventually when I was about to give up my friend invited me to his house. He told me that the guy I liked was gonna be there so i decided to go. Oh that was a big mistake though...." I could feel tears starting to form, "we ended up doing drugs and we did some sexual stuff..." 

"Is that where your drug addiction started, Michael?"

"I mean," Luke, this was Luke's fault, "yea..."

"Mind telling us what happened after that?"

"Yea....

Where am I? What the fuck. My heads killing me.
I opened my eyes and was met with the sun blinding me. Oh hell no. What the fuck, am I outside? Why am I outside.  Wait, no I'm not outside I'm laying on a bed. Wow Michael, you're so stupid.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up.  I finally was able to open my eyes. My shirt was off and i was only in my boxers...

Why am I in Ashton's room? Where's Ashton at? I groaned and fell back onto the bed.

"Mmm five more minutes mum..."

I froze. Was that... no.  That can't be Luke.
I looked straight at the ceiling and slowly moved my hand to the other side of the bed.

Oh shit that's a body.

Oh shit that's Luke.

I shot up quickly and looked over.
Luke was cuddled up under the blankets. His lips slightly parted, snoring lightly. He looked really cute and peaceful.