Chapter 4

Thud!
Umph!
Michael was being pushed onto the wall.
"Hol up, Ashton what are yo-" he was soon cut off by Ashton slowly leaning in and kissing him.

Ashton is definitely on something. His pupils were larger and filled with lust.
"Hm-Ashto- ash, Michael was trying to say, Ashton's slow kiss turned into a rough and painful one.

Michael worked up the courage to push him off, "Get off of me!" Michael semi-yelled, he pushed Ashton to the floor.
"WhAt iS wrOnG with yooOoOu!?"
( lmao guys I was tryna write seriously but I can't lmao bye asf)

"Aye baby, why did you push me on the floor Michael? C'mon baby." Ashton said. While Ashcan was on the floor Michael took a second to examine him.

His hair was all messed up, he was shirtless and The only clothing he had one were black skinny jeans.
"Ashton what are you on?"
"Ecstasy (;" Ashton said with a grin.
"Is that the only reason you invited me over? Was it so you could fuck me?" Michael questioned.
"Nooooo, actually, calcium told me about ur crush on Luke. Hehe, ya, I invited Luke and my Girl over," he turned around and started walking towards his desk," so that's why you should take....this." Ashton opened his druggie box and placed the pill in between his fingers showing Michael.
"No! I've never done drugs before. Dude, I'-"
"Luke's taking them," he winked.
"Gimme that shit," michael said and basically devoured the fucm outta tht pill

MY WRITING SKILLS AJVE GONE DOWNHILL ASFIXKCIEFNDJDU

I WANNA TAK THIS STORY MORE SERIOUSLY THO, BUT LIKE WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS I HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT WAS GONNA GO. OOPS, WE'LL SEEEE CX