Chapter 3 - Consequences

Hannah Montgomery:

  "Hannah. Get up." Uncle Simon urged me to wake up. I let out a tired groan. 

   "... Now. Up and adam!" 

   "Hannah Banana..." He said, still unsuccessful trying to wake me up, "Don't make me get the water bucket!!" 

   "I'm up!" I exclaimed, and shot upward in my bed. 

   "Come downstairs, I've got a surprise for you." 

   I rolled my eyes and muttered a quick 'whatever.' He left my room quickly, leaving me to change and get ready before I'm supposed to go to school. I got up and threw on a navy blue tanktop, and a black campus crew sweatshirt my brother had bought for me, and skinny jeans. As well as my red vans.

   I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. The blue was fading; I began to think about what other colours I could dip-dye the ends; other than blue. Maybe I should just dye all of my hair a different colour altogether. I pushed the thought from my mind, and ran downstairs into the kitchen. 

   "Hey, would you agree to letting me dye my hair----" I paused, when I noticed five hot, random boys sitting on the couches in the living room. 

   "No... You're not dying your hair pink." Uncle Simon said; how did he know what I was going to ask?... 

   "Whatever." I rolled my eyes, "But who're they..." I pointed towards the boys in the living room. 

   "You're punishment." He smiled. 

   "How're five hot boys a punishment?" I chuckled; not exactly caring who they were. They should know I think their hot. 'Cause they are. 

   "Simon told us you hated us...?" One of the boys turned around to face me; British accent just like Simon and I. Wait. Oh God, no. 

   "Hannah, meet One Direction." 

   The boys waved at me in unison. The thought of pink hair, swooshed entirely from my mind. My consequence was One Direction; and they now know their hater thinks their hot. Wow. Awkward moment for me.

   "How are they a punishment, exactly?" I gulped, not really wanting to know the answer. 

   "Well, since their your favourite band ever," Simon began sarcastically, "And I have a buisness trip to attend... They will be the ones to watch over you while I'm gone." 

   "Wait... So you don't trust me on my own?" 

   "Not after that fight on your first day of school. Not really!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest. 

   "And you'll be gone how long?" I quizzed. 

   "A few months." He replied. 

   "MONTHS?!" I gasped, glancing over at the boys listening to our every word. 

   I stomped around the kitchen and into the living room, sitting as far away from those talentless-twirps as I could. They backed away from me, just a bit. Smart boys. I closed my eyes tight, hoping when I opened them there would be no One Direction. Sadly, that didn't work. 

   "You're gonna be late for school, go on." Uncle Simon said to me, "I leave tonight, by the way. So stay out of trouble." 

   "Whatever." I huffed, grabbing my things. 

   "Harry, good luck." Niall said quietly to his curly-haired friend. What does he mean by 'good luck?' 

   Harry got up, and followed me out the door with a backpack of his own. We went down to the bus-stop, and I only tried to ignore him. 

   "So, you're Simon's niece, huh?" Harry said, attempting to make conversation. 

   "That's me. And you're the famous Harry Styles I could care less about. Why're you following me anyway?" I huffed. 

   "I'm supposed to make sure you don't get into trouble... remember?" 

   "Oh yeah. Just wonderful." I said, getting on the bus. As soon as Harry followed up behind me a few girls shrieked and screamed his name. 

   "I'm only a normal kid! Okay? Please don't treat me any differently than you would any other kid..." Harry attempted to explain. I rolled my eyes at his kindness, it made me sick. I sat at the back of the bus, and sure enough he followed me there too. 

   The bus ride to school was silent, and when we got to school I was in for a treat. Zoey was standing outside the bus doors to greet me, and make fun of the way I was dressed, or something of the sort. But she got too distracted by Harry. 

   What's so special about him?! 

   Harry followed me inside, like he's been doing all morning until I finally snapped on him. 

   "I'd really appreciate it if you'd keep your distance, Styles." I huffed. 

   "What have I done wrong?! Really?" 

   "You're following me around, and the attention is on the both of us. Unlike you, I don't like being the center of attention. So keep your distance, or we're going to have some problems." I stomped off, in the direction of the girls washrooms. 

   Simon was going to kill me. I can't really help it I don't like being stalked by a famous boy I barely know. Unbelieveable. This was going to be one of the worst days of my life. 

~           ~          ~          ~

   I stomped through the front door and threw my bag on the floor, Harry still following behind me.  But he'd learnt to keep his distance after I slapped him across the face, leaving a bright red mark on his left cheek which hadn't yet faded. 

   The boys were no where in sight, I began to wonder where they were. If they're in my room someone is going to die. I rushed upstairs, and checked inside my room. It was empty. I heard voices downstairs and went to check it out. 

   Uncle Simon noticed me walk into the dining room, and stopped in the middle of his sentence. Liam, and some blonde-haired kid turned to look at me. 

   "Getting ready to leave?" I asked Uncle Simon, and he nodded. 

   "I'm leaving now, actually. And Hannah, don't give the boys any grief like you did to Harry." Simon explained, but I just rolled my eyes. 

   "I'm not two, okay?" I said, a bit more harsh than intended. 

   "And no funny buisness." He said; I knew exactly what that meant and there would be none of it. 

   "Uhh.. Gross!" I squealed, making Liam and the blonde kid laugh. The thought of it made me cringe. 

   "Don't worry, Lou, Zayn and I have girlfriends. I won't promise anything for Harry though." Liam said to Simon. 

   Once everyone said goodbye to Simon, he had left leaving the six of us alone. 

   He's left me here with five famous, hot, strangers. What bad things could possibly happen, now?