Chapter 12 - Happily Never After

Hannah Montgomery:

   I woke up the next morning, alone and naked in my bed. It had just hit me what I'd done last night. Someone remind me why I did it again? Cause I don't even know. I got out of bed, and threw on some clothes and ran downstairs.

   "Morning." Louis smirked, trying to hold back a laugh. 

   "Not in the mood, Lou." I said, trying to be as polite as possible. Clearly I've failed. 

   "Why so cranky?" Zayn quizzed, walking past me, and leaned against the kitchen counter. 

   "No reason," I said quickly, "Where's Harry?"

   "He left early this morning, before any of us got up." Zayn explained. I sighed to myself. He just took off like that? I remembered what Simon had said last night. No. No. No. 

   "When's he going to be back?" I quizzed. Zayn and Louis both shook their heads and shrugged. I sighed again. I pulled out my phone and texted Harry hoping he had remembered his phone.

   Hannah: Harry, where are you ?! 

   Harry: I'll be home soon, love. Don't worry! Love you(: xx 

   I'd still like to know where he is. I sighed, and plopped down on the couch, waiting for Harry to come home. Who knows how long this could take. 

   ____________________

   Simon came home before Harry; and that's rather shocking considering Harry doesn't like leaving the house. Cause in public he can't walk around in his boxers. Cheeky boy. But I didn't bother to ask where Simon was, cause I don't want to know. I could care less. 

   "Harry still hiding behind that innocent-boy act?" Simon laughed, barely even standing in the living room. 

   "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over your ego." I snapped. 

   "OOOH. YOU WANT SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN?!" Louis exclaimed towards Simon. Simon glared at Lou, "Oh. Erm. Sorry this is a private conversation, I'll just go----" 

   Louis walked right into the wall, so he wasn't able to finish is sentence. I burst out into laughter, clutching my stomach. 

   "OH MY GOD." I laughed, breathlessly, "LOUIS YOU KLUTZ!" 

   "THE SASS MASTER IS OKAY!" Louis smiled, and stood up on his feet, and wobbled out of the room. I stopped laughing, trying to catch my breath as the front door opened. Simon took a seat in the chair, about to watch something go down. Like he already knows what's happening. 

   "Hannah, I have to talk to you." Harry gulped, barely making eye contact with me. He completely ignored the fact that Simon was still here. 

   "Harry, is everything okay?" I asked worriedly. 

   He still didn't make eye contact, "Well. Since I'm leaving in a few days for the Up All Night tour, I think it's best that we... yenno... break up." 

   My jaw dropped. I could've slapped him. But for some reason, I knew this was not the doing of Harry. This was the doing of mister-has-to-be-perfect. Also known as Simon. 

   "But Harry!" I exclaimed, "You can't just take my virginity then LEAVE!" 

   Simon's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to speak, but I began to scream. 

   "Don't you dare say a goddamn word. I am so SICK of people ruining my life just so they can have the things they want. Just so things go their way. And that is all you've done to me since the second I walked through that front door." I snapped, trying to keep my cool. Nearly impossible. 

   "Hannah..." Simon began. 

   "NO. Just shut the fuck up and get out of my life." I sighed, glanced at Harry once more, and ran up to my room, sobbing. I slammed my door, and sat on the floor; crying. Why is it always me? 

Harry Styles:

   I feel so terrible. I just made love to her, and was forced to break up with her. She knows this isn't my doing either. I can just see it in her eyes. 

   Simon made me look like the bad guy, so he'd look like the good guy. That's where I've been all day. Being lectured by Simon. You know, I get it that he cares for her. But I do too. 

   "I hope your happy." I sighed. 

   "She'll get over it. Usually does." Simon said, calmly, "So you took her virginity. When?" 

   "Last night." I mumbled, looking down at my ratted black converse. 

   "Well. You'll be leaving soon anyway, so, she'll have to get over it. Stay away from her." Simon said, and walked off. 

   To be honest, I didn't want to leave on Tuesday. I didn't want to break up with her. I still love her. I always have, and I always will. I went up to her room, without Simon noticing and I heard her crying. I sighed, as it made me want to cry. I knocked quietly on her door. 

   "Piss off." She muttered, and continued on sobbing. 

   Louis came behind me and rested his hand on my shoulder. I leaned against the door, and let out a loud sigh. 

   "Maybe it's for the best, mate." He sighed. But he doesn't know why I did it. I shook my head, refusing to believe this was the end. 

   "Hannah." I said, through the door, "I'm sorry." 

   She opened the door, "Apology NOT Accepted." She threw a pillow at me, and slammed the door in my face.

   Now it's my turn to cry. 

______________________________________

Hannah Montgomery:

   Two days passed, the boys had left the house and went to stay in a Hotel closer to the airport, so then it's quicker for them to get there. I've been completely ignoring Simon; It's a lot easier than you'd think. 

   Harry's called me several times, but I refused to answer. I'd never say this aloud, but Simon was right. Harry is bad news. I can't believe I made such a mistake as to trust him. I should have just gone on hating him like I had from the start. 

   Maybe then I wouldn't be as broken as I still am, now. 

   I suppose this is the end for us then. 

   So much for my 'Happy Ever After.'

_____________________________________________

A/N:  

So. Guys. This. Is. It. 

OBVIOUSLY I'm not gonna leave yall hanging at this point, so there WILL be a sequel. (YAY MY FIRST SEQUEL) Hehe. 

keep voting, and commenting and being awesome . 124 fans already, ilyall. ;) 
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.
LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL COMING SOON.

-Ashtyn ;)