Chapter 8 - Simon's call

Hannah Montgomery:

   We got home at around one O'clock in the morning, turns out that a trip to the ice cream shop takes about two hours. But it's not my fault Niall kept going back to the counter and getting more ice cream. 

   I ran upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes, shoving the death-trap heels into the very back of my walk-in closet. I took out the braid, and my hair was all wavy, I wish I would've kept it in now. I met Louis in the hallway on his way to bed, when he handed me a twenty dollar bill. 

   "Congrats, you won the bet." He laughed. 

   "Thanks, Lou." I replied, shoving the money into my back pocket. 

   "Night, Hannah Banana." He said, and walked off to his bedroom tiredly. 

   I went downstairs into the living room where Niall was wrestling Liam, while Zayn and Harry yelled at them to do this and that. Freaks. 

   "What're you guys doing?" I laughed, sitting next to Harry. 

   "Seeing who's stronger!" Liam said through gritted teeth as he slammed the Irish boy onto the couch. 

   "I don't know why I even bother to ask." I chuckled, as Liam pinned Niall down on his stomach, and began shouting in victory. Niall only groaned in defeat. 

   "Alright, I'm goin' to bed," Niall said once Liam had released him, "Night lads." 

   "Night, Nialler." We all chorused. 

   Soon enough, the only ones awake were Harry and I and we sat cuddling on the couch playing truth or dare.

   "Truth or dare?" I quizzed, glancing up at him as my head rested on his shoulder. 

   "Truth." 

   "Did you know I fancied you before we kissed?" I asked. I'd been waiting to ask him that all night...

   "Nope. I had no clue. Louis apparently knew though." He smiled. 

   "Everyone knew. Except for you that is." I chuckled. 

   "Interesting," He replied, "Truth or dare?" 

   "Dare." 

   "I dare you to dress up like a carrot and go wake Louis up." He said, attempting to hold back a laugh. 

   "I don't have a carrot suit!" I smiled. 

   "Lou has one in his closet," He smiled, standing up and motioning for me to following him upstairs, "Don't ask why." 

   I followed him upstairs, where he quietly pulled a carrot suit out of Louis' closet. We went back into my room, where he handed me the costume. I only frowned. 

   "You're pretty even when you're frowning." He smiled, being a complete flirt. 

   "Thank you?" I laughed, teasing him, "I have to change. So. Turn around." 

    He turned around slowly, leaning his head against the door. 

   "And no peeking, Styles!" 

   "No promises." He smirked. I only rolled my eyes. 

   I quickly threw on the carrot suit, feeling extremely retarded. I don't think he peeked, but if he did I'll kill him.

   "Alright, you can look now."

   The second he turned around he burst out in laughter, with the largest smirk spread across his face. He pulled out his phone and took a picture, probably posting it to twitter. I sighed to myself. Why me?