Chapter 9 - Oh no

Hannah Montgomery:

  All of the boys took turns talking to Simon. Right after Harry was done on the phone, he went upstairs and put clothes on. What did he say? I wanted to know, but at the same time I didn't. I sat beside Zayn and fiddled around with my thumbs for a few minutes. Until he finally noticed something was wrong.

   "Vas happenin with you, love?" He quizzed. 

   "I think Simon said something that upset Harry. He's been in his room for the past hour." I said, my voice hushed. 

   "Oh, Haz will be fine. He's a strong boy," Zayn explained, "Why don't you go talk to him?" 

   I nodded, "Alright, I will. Thanks Zaynipoos." I winked, and hugged him before running upstairs to Harry's room.

   I knocked lightly on his bedroom door. 

   "Come in." He said quietly. I opened the door and went and sat down at the foot of his bed. I didn't exactly know how to start this conversation so we sat in silence for a few minutes. 

   "Simon thinks I'm being inappropriate." He finally spoke. 

   "How?" 

   "Peeking at you while you were changing... Walking around half naked... Sleeping in the same bed as you..." His voice drifted off as he looked towards the corner of the room, staring into blank space. 

   I didn't know what to say to that, so I sat there waiting for him to say something else.

   "I'm sorry..." He sighed, looking over at me. 

   "You have no reason to be sorry." I said, and went to sit beside him, "I say, Simon's over-reacting." I know Simon isn't over-reacting, but I have to cheer him up somehow. 

   "Thanks, love.." He said, a loud sigh escaping his lips. 

   "It's the least I could do." I replied, "Now come downstairs with me and be cheery. You're cuter when you're smiling." I attempted at cheering him up. A smile crept upon his lips. I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. 

   "You know I'm never going to get used to the fact that you two are dating. I mean, strange isn't it, lads?" Liam glanced at Niall and Zayn. They both nodded. 

   "Well get used to it cause--"

   "DON'T SAY IT." Niall exclaimed, cutting off Harry, "Save it for later when you two are cuddling and we're all asleep." He pretended to gag. 

   "I love Hannah Banana!" Harry winked at me. Niall covered his ears and started going 'la la la la la.' He's such a child... 

~         ~         ~         ~

   Simon had called twice today to ask about Harry and I. 

   What are they doing now? Is Harry clothed? Is Hannah behaving? Did Harry listen to my advice? Do I need to come home early? How's it going? 

   I say, shut the hell up, Simon! He's so over-protective. If he's so concerned, cut down on your phone bill and get your ass over here to find out what's going on for yourself. Good Lord! 

   It was now Midnight; Louis, Harry and I were the only ones left awake. We were watching tv; Louis had put on 'Good Luck Charlie' for some unapparent reason. Louis ordered pizza about half an hour ago; and it still hadn't come. So he started whining about it... Oh that boy will never learn. 

   The doorbell rang loudly, and Louis sprinted to the front door. 

   "HANNAH!!!" He hollered at me. 

   "What now, Lou?" I groaned. 

  "I need twenty bucks!" He replied. I handed him the twenty dollar bill he gave me a while ago, "Wait. Isn't this the money I gave you from the bet?" 

   I nodded, "Yeah, it's all I got." Louis payed for the pizza, and brought it into the kitchen. 

   "So what's this about a bet?" Harry asked, glancing between both Louis and I. 

   Louis stuttered random words, knowing that I don't want Harry to know the only reason why we're dating is because Louis bet me that I couldn't make him fall for me.

   "Oh, it's nothing..." I said, kicking Louis in the shin. 

   "It's obviously something if Louis won't even say," Harry replied, "What're you two hiding?"

   I sighed, "Harry I can't tell you." 

   "Why not?" He quizzed.

   "Because ... I don't know how to tell you!" 

   "Fine then! Don't tell me!" He snapped, and stormed off to his room. 

   I glanced over at Louis, and buried my face in my hands. I felt bad for not telling him; but if he's getting angry over me not telling him this, then who know's how he'll react when I tell him about the bet. I suppose I could make something up? No... Lying never got me anywhere; I know that. 

   "He'll find out sooner or later..." Louis sighed, "Might as well just tell him."

   "No. I can't tell him. He'll hate me, I just know it."

   "He'd be a lot less angry if you just told him." 

   "That's what you think." 

   "Thats what I know." Louis replied. He just didn't sound convincing. 

   Here we go again.