Chapter 7 - Take a Hint

Hannah Montgomery:

   I have four days left to win the bet... And since I'm broke, I can't lose. Otherwise, Louis will make me do something retarded, and knowing him, it'll be entirely humiliating.

   "PARTAAAYY!" Niall exclaimed, running down the stairs into the living room. The five of us turned our heads towards him with both confused, and concerned looks. 

   "Nialler you've lost your mind." Liam chuckled at the Irish boy. 

   "No I haven't!" Niall protested, "We were invited to a party! It's just around the block!" He beamed with excitement. 

   "I hate parties..." I admitted, quietly. If Niall heard me say that, it'd totally bum his mood. 

   "Let's go, it'd be fun!" Louis exclaimed, and nudged me in my side. What the hell was that for? 

   Everyone agreed on going, and were all poking at me to finally cave in. I only caved in when Louis whispered in my ear; You'd be able to make a move on Harry... That closed the deal officially. So it looks like I'm doing something I hate--not like it's the first time--and I'm being forced to enjoy it. 

~         ~         ~         ~

   The party is tonight, and everyone seems to be excited, especially Niall. That boy never calms down, I swear, he was born hyper-active! When the doorbell rang, I went to see who it was; my hair still in a bun, as I pranced around the house in my comfy clothes. I opened the door to see a lady, whom I'd never seen in my life before; and she seemed to be carrying supplies, and had a baby in a carrier in her free hand. 

   "Hi! You must be Hannah! I'm Lou, Lou Teasdale." She smiled introducing herself. 

   "Hey... Uh, come on in..." I said, letting her inside. I wasn't entirely sure who she was, but I have a feeling this was the doing of the boy who needs tending to his hair. 

   We walked into the living room, and the boys immediately knew who she was. Niall took the little girl in his arms, smiling. I still don't know who this lady is. 

   "Hannah, this is Lou, our hair stylist." Louis introduced her more clearly. Now it makes sense, "And this is her daughter, Lux." He gestured towards the baby girl. 

   "Wait. So you're like nineteen year old boys who need someone to do their hair for them?" I laughed. They all nodded. 

   "Louis. What happened to your hair? Is there a rat hiding in there?" Lou asked him. I attempted holding back a giggle. 

   "I blame Hannah!" Louis pointed towards me childishly. We all just rolled our eyes. 

   Lou did all the boys' hair first, and once she was finished their hair looked normal. Except for Harry's; it looked the same way it always did. Curly and messy. Just the way I like it. She then took me upstairs to do my hair, and considering I have no idea how to style my hair I desperately needed her help.

   She put my hair in a loose fishtail braid, and I absolutely loved it. It was weird and unique. 

   "It's beautiful." I smiled, stroking the braid. 

   "I do try," She replied, proudly. 

   "Can you help me with something else?" I quizzed, glancing at her in the mirror.