ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ғᴏᴜʀ

"What the- No..." Y/N murmurs reading the letter over and over again, each time her heart stopping at the same part.

She wanted to think that it was all a lie, that this was just some stupid joke. However there was no reason for Dean to lie about something like this, nonetheless it explained a lot of things.

Sweat rolled across her face as she began to think about all of the things... The monsters roaming the earth. She didn't want to think about how deadly they surely were nonetheless her husband fighting them.

The mother gazed back to her son sleeping peacefully in the back seat. She loved him to death however now didn't want to think about the horrible earth he would have to grow up on.

Y/N didn't know if she would have believed the letter if she hadn't pulled away the blanket. There was a gun, a blade, holy water, and salt. Although the salt wasn't the most shocking thing, whilst there was a journal.

It had the name John Winchester in it, with a dark brown cover. Y/N had assumed that it was Dean's fathers hearing that name before, although he had been dead since her husband was young.

And that was when she learned all about monsters, all about so many that her mind simply couldn't wrap around them all. Salt and iron for ghosts, and salt and demon blades for demons and-

Gradually Y/N drifted off into sleep, her whole life exploding into something that was totally opposite to the apple pie life she had been living.

"I don't want you to leave me again," She sighed avoiding the blonde man's gaze.

"I'm sorry Y/N... You know I have to go to support this family this house-"

"I know," she gazed up at the clouds above them her eyes brimming with tears, they did this every time before he left for a long period of time. "Maybe we could find you a new job or-"

"I've tried... This one always catches up you know that," He mumbled kissing the top of her head softly. "But I promise I'll return and nothing bad will ever happen," She had been confused at what he meant back then and now... Now Y/N knew everything.

Now Y/N knew why Dean came home with bruises and cuts all the time, now she knows why she's never met any of Dean's family or known anything about his job. Although she didn't fully know why he loved pie so much.

Maybe it was an addiction to deal with all of his pain, although she didn't really think a whole cabinet for pie was needed.

She was more than just thankful for Dean to protect her, and not tell her... However the fact that he had been lying on her... Lying to her the whole time they've been together made Y/N want to be sick simply at the thought.

Because she had trusted him with everything.

"I don't see you for one weekend and you go off and get stabbed," Y/N chuckled in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"I promise it won't happen again... Stupid thugs," He scolded the air through a sigh. He glided his finger through her hair, as she laid her head on his chest in the small hospital bed.

"I'm just glad you're alright," Now looking back on that moment Y/N couldn't help yet to wonder what really had stabbed Dean.

Now opening that briefcase didn't answer questions it only caused more and more to appear. She couldn't wait to find Dean. Right Dean...

Y/N finally had gotten some gas, luckily there was one right next to the Taco bell they had been stuck at, and now she had enough money for a phone charger as well.

Now her and Y/S/N were off on the road again off to see her parents and hopefully have a place to stay until she knows it's safe to return.

Although just as she thought she was succeeding her husband wouldn't answer the phone. Nor her texts, at least she had finally told him where they were going.

She prayed that he would meet her there, although she knew that every second he didn't reply lessened the chance of that.

"He really is a great father," Her mother commented glancing at Dean who held her grandson in the air giggling with excitement.

"Yeah," Y/N smiled, glancing at her husband and son in awe. "Y/S/Ns really happy,"

"What kid wouldn't?" Her mother laughed through a wide grin. "How is his second Christmas going?"

"Fine he was excited to have you spend the night on Christmas Eve," They stared at the other pair in admiration for minutes after that until the green-eyed man caught their gaze.

"What?" He asked confused bringing his son back down to his chest where he was still caught up in giggles.

"Nothing," Y/N murmured back through a smile. "Nothing,"

That had been her favorite memory of Dean and Y/S/N so far... And now she was afraid of losing all of that- Something in which she didn't know if she would be able to live without.

How the hell was she even parenting on her own right now? She was wondering how the hell she hadn't heard about monsters until now- how they weren't in the news and no one has heard of them.

Her thoughts had been interrupted by the sound of Y/S/N squirming in the back seat. "Fowd?" He questioned through a grin reaching for the briefcase in the passenger seat.

If had been just then that she noticed the food in the briefcase, two bags of chips and two bottles of water. She hadn't even seen them she was too busy with everything.

"What the..." Y/N mumbled looking at it in shock... Are three year olds even supposed to have chips? Oh well.

She loves her son to death, and would always let him do whatever the hell he wanted... As long ad it wasn't dangerous or too bad. She didn't believe in disciplining at a young age knowing that these were his years to be free and energetic.

They had made it to her mother's house even though she was too scared to walk. No one had been replying to her texts... However once she saw the shadow moving around her house she knew her mother was home.

"Alright Y/S/N it's time to-" Suddenly Y/N realized what the hell was going on here. "Stay here don't leave!" She suddenly explained to her son locking the car and sprinting up to the front door.

She desperately pounded on the door, wanting nothing more for this to be a false alarm and her mother to open up.

However she never did, and once Y/N opened the unlocked door she found something shocking.

Her mother sprawled out dead on the floor, blood gushing from her head. "Mom?" Y/N was going to get closer to help her mother however once she saw her chest not rising a falling she knew that her mother was, surely dead.

And that's when the realization hit her.

Someone or something wanted her family dead.