ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Well... Do you have any salt?" Dean questioned the agent who glanced at him through confusion.

Minutes later after they had gathered all the salt bags that were really for the parking lot. They also began to fill their bullets with the salt after placing it around all the doors, thus Y/N focused on Dean's wound...

Agent Henriksen stared a little... In the back of his mind, he always knew something was off about Dean Winchester however he never thought that what he had been saying was true- Nonetheless, have a wife.

"So you're telling me that we're going to be stopping demons with condiments?" He questioned placing it all around the front entrance.

"Yes and-" Although before Dean could continue speaking a small voice began to call his name.

"DAWD!" Suddenly two small arms were around his neck, and even if they had hit his wound he didn't care... At that moment in time, after weeks of being apart, Dean Winchester had finally gotten to hold his son again thus he couldn't be any happier.

"Hey kiddo how was daycare?" His father questioned trying to distract not only his son yet himself from what was going on around them.

"Bowring... I missed yowu," The young child pouted glancing up at his father through admiration. "Cawn we goes now?"

"Not yet but soon," His mother spoke up taking Y/S/N into her arms so that Dean could pull back on his jacket to cover his wound. "We just have a little... Business to take care of,"

"So you really weren't crazy Dean Winchester... You were just a normal man trying to save the world," Agent Henrickson sighed placing a hand on the blonde-mans shoulder breaking his gaze of awe at his family.

"I apologize for everything if I would have known you were hero I would have-"

"I wouldn't really call myself a hero... I'm just doing my job," The green-eyed man shrugged not really wanting to get into the conversation just yet after all his wife knew so little about what being a hunter truly meant and maybe that was a good thing.
However, he wanted to tell her on his terms... In private.

"You risk your life to save innocent and helpless people... I would say you're a hero," The agent fought back meeting the other mans gaze through confusion.

"After all you do have a choice to do what you do,"

"Yeah! Dawds a superhero!" Y/S/N exclaimed leaping up through a wide grin.

"He is," Y/N beamed at her son keeping a firm grasp on him to keep him from falling.

"I guess when you put it that way I am a superhero," Dean laughed turning toward Y/S/N. "Too bad I can't time travel,"

"It's a shame that you can't stay here... You would make a good agent-"

"Me an agent? No offense but that's a terrible idea," The blonde man laughed standing up.

"You took a bullet-like it was a poke so yeah it is a good idea," The agent fought back.
"Do you really like monster hunting... I mean haven't you thought of doing something different?" Henrickson asked truly curious.

"No... I was raised this way, I was raised to save people and save the world," Dean shrugged filling bullets with salt and trying to ignore his questions however he knew that the agent was simply curious and wanted to know everything there was to know about his crazy life which he didn't seem to find abnormal at all.

"Wow and all this time I thought you were a criminal," The agent laughed beginning to do the same with his gun.

"Lots of people do," The green-eyed man shrugged turning back to his work, although after a few minutes his stomach began to growl. "Man I could really go for some pie right now..."

"Of course you could- You're addicted," His wife added handing him another box of bullets.

"Thanks... And no I am not," Dean tried to protest but when his wife looked into his eyes he quickly realized that this wasn't a battle he was going to win. He stopped what he was doing and brought up his hand to her chin bringing her ear to his lips.

"I'm not addicted to pie as much as I am to you," Y/N couldn't help the blush that formed across her cheeks, thus agent Henrickson gave them a confused look.

"We're about to be attacked by demons are you... Wow, I would have expected nothing less of you Dean," The agent smirked when this caused the blonde man to have a tint of pink show up on his cheeks... Something almost no one on this planet had ever seen before.

"Yep that's my Dean," Y/N laughed patting her husband on the shoulder. "Although sometimes I think that's what-" Before Y/N could finish her sentence a scream had ripped through the room.

Her son's scream.

"Y/S/N?" Dean questioned everything clicking in his mind quickly as he scanned the room.

He quickly began to follow the sound of the scream as the others followed suit. Quickly finding him by the front entrance of the police station where Y/S/N stood with his back toward them.

"Bub, what is it?" Y/N asked quickly swooping up her crying son into her arms.

"The smowk told mwe to go tiz way... Then I heard a bawng," And as if on que another bang came from the front door... The metal of the door blocking them from seeing who it was.

"What smoke... I thought that demons couldn't get in?" Agent Henrickson asked nervously, on his toes as if ready for if something were to happen.

Suddenly there was another bang at the door... And then another one.

"They can't not unless the salt lines are broken," Dean reassured them trying to lead everyone back in the right direction which was away from the danger of the front door.

Y/S/N became a sobbing mess saying that smoke was coming to get him, and worst of all the parents didn't know how in the hell to make him stop. They tried everything and of course, there came Agent Henrickson to save the day with a stupid game on his computer called Townville.

So while the Agent went to the bathroom, and Y/S/N played his game that left the husband and wife alone.

"Is this is really happening?" Y/N questioned as she was side embraced by her husband.

"Yeah..." Dean trailed off trying to think of his next words carefully.

"I'm scared," His wife admitted glancing up to meet his gaze. "How can you deal with this on a regular basis?"

"This is all my fault Y/N listen I'm so sorry for never telling you I-"

"We can talk about this later Dean- But right now we need to make sure Y/S/N is alright," She mumbled quickly breaking his gaze.

"That's the thing me and Henrickson are going to fight them off while you and Y/S/N are in the backroom behind the salt lines-"
"Are you nuts? I should be out here fighting- After all, you're already hurt and I can't risk that even more-"

"Have you ever even shot a gun?" Her husband asked through a smirk knowing fully well that he was about to win the argument.

"No, but I can learn..." She trailed off at the end knowing fully well that there was no way of learning to shoot a gun in such short notice.

"Exactly you-" Unexpectedly the sound of glass breaking and loud footsteps could be heard from down the hall... As if anything else couldn't go wrong this happens.

Dean grabbed his gun from the table shoving Y/N behind him whilst she tried to get in front of him to get a better look... And the last thing he wanted was for her to be hurt because of him hell he didn't even know if he could be with her anymore after this...

After all of this danger he's putting her in.
A gunshot rang the air, Dean shot the tall figure before getting a good look at who it really was. Although once he heard the cuss out in pain he knew exactly who it was.

"Sammy?"