ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (THE END)

Dean had left.

At first it didn't seem like Dean was going to come back- To keep them from demons. Sam had explained this to Y/N over and over last night at the vending machine however she hadn't believed it til now...

She didn't have to believe it til now.

She wasn't going to ever see Dean again and she knew that it was only a matter of time before it really sunk in.

Before the emotions hit her like a waterfall...

She was going to have to raise her son without a father she was going to have to sleep in bed alone and have no one to snuggle her when things got tough no one to pay the other half of the house bills or-

"Stop freaking out," Sam exclaimed trying to get her to stop pacing the room however he ceased able to.

"Why the hell would he do this to me-"

"Look I've never seen Dean look at someone the way that he does you ... I've never seen Dean react the way that he has today," The younger Winchester tried to reassure himself. "But what I can say is that he's coming back-"

"How the hell would you know that?" Y/N questioned her head tilted to the side in confusion. "His car is gone-"

"Y/N ALL OF HIS STUFF IS HERE!" He yelled having no choice trying to get through to her and to his surprise it worked. "He's coming back,"

"Then what was the point in leaving-"

"To clear my head," Dean mumbled shutting the door behind him. "Where's Gabriel I need to ask him a-"

"What do you want, lover boy?" Gabriel questioned a sucker in his mouth as well as a giant bag of them in his hand. "Anyone want some?" Everyone shook her head no whilst it was way to early in the morning to eat that much sugar. "Your loss,"

"Erase my memory," Dean suddenly blurted to the angel.

"Why would you ever want to do that?" His brother asked, becoming concerned he knew that his brother was going to get this way.

"Mowm? Dawd?" Y/S/N questioned sitting up from his sleep.

"Great you woke up Y/S/N," Y/N mumbled through a sigh.

Suddenly Gabriel was over by the young boy placing two fingers into his head where he then fell into a peaceful sleep. "There he's asleep now why in the hell would you want that?"

"Erase my memory of hunting," Dean explained well more whispered never meeting any of their eyes. "So that I can finally be happy,"

"If you do that you won't be happy Dean you'll lose everything all the good that you've done-"

"Well maybe I don't care alright?"

"Maybe it's not the worst idea I mean he could be happy then," Gabriel mumbled shaking his head.

"No... No if he doesn't know about the monsters that want him dead then how the hell will he protect himself?" Y/N questioned through wide eyes. "And... And if he retired then that gives them more chances of-"

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴀs ᴏɴᴇ 💕 (ᴅᴇᴀɴ ᴡɪɴᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) 🎉