ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Every time that Y/N became swamped with emotion whether it be stress or even anger, Dean always seemed to find her. Wrapping his arms around Y/N to calm her down- However, now he wasn't here... Now he wasn't anywhere to be found.

She had been in the Walmart parking lot for hours and still, there was no sign of him. Finally, Y/S/N had fallen asleep in his car seat and his mother couldn't help yet feel the relief that flooded her. She wanted so desperately to walk into the store and buy a drink and a phone charger however she couldn't find any money... The extra stash of money that should have been in the car was gone.

She glanced over at the briefcase in the passenger seat. Reaching over her fingers brushed up against the bitter clasp. She was just about to open it yet her son's voice stopped her.

"Mowm?" He stared up at his mother with big apple green eyes that reminded her so much of her husband- Thus the tears began to brim her eyes.

"What?" She asked lifting him up into her arms

"I hungry," Her son explained placing his face in her shoulder as always.

"Well that's why we're going to go in right now and get some food," She explained through a grin.

"YEY!" And that's how they ended up in Walmart.

Y/N only had ten dollars, and she was going to use it on gas money but luckily she had enough gas to get to Walmart. So now she could feed her starving son even though he didn't like eating most things. They had strolled around the store for nearly an hour, as Y/N began to try and buy time. With her baby on one hip and basket in the other, she was set to go another hour... However, things quickly changed.

Her motherly instincts had kicked in, whilst she knew somone had been following them. She could feel their eyes glaring into the back of her soul thus she knew that maybe the man from her house had followed her here. Everything began to fall apart, Y/N began to silently prepare herself for a battle. She had no clue in hell what was going on or what this person might want.

I wish Dean were here... He'd know what to do- What would he do? The mother had been so deep in thought she didn't even realize that she was at the front of the check outline. She knew that if her husband were here that he would go all protective mode, and give everyone the stink eye.

Y/N remembers the one time that their waiter had hit on her and Dean became so jealous that he made the waiter switch with somone else. And although the green-eyed man could be possessive at times she couldn't help yet to love it and love him at the same time.

"That'll be nine fifty please," The cashier mumbled through a yawn as Y/N just ended up giving her the ten-dollar bill.

"Keep the change... Have a nice day," Y/N smiled dashing toward the exit of the store, bags flailing in one arm and son bouncing in the other.

"There you are!" A deep voice exclaimed from behind her. "I've been looking everywhere for you honey," An arm snaked around her waist keeping her from going her quicker speed thus lips met the side of her face.

"What are-"

"Keep walking," His voice became dangerously low as he leads her out of the store, however, once they made it out of the exit Y/N bolted toward her car not sparing a second glance at him. Yet he grabbed her by her bags only to rip one open and all the stuff to fall out.

"Not so fast," The man mumbled putting his hands up in defense. "Look Dean sent me alright?"

"How the hell do I know you're not lying?" She questioned her mind becoming jumbled with fear.

"Because of this," Suddenly the man was holding up Dean's neckless, the one in which he never takes off.

"That's impossible he-" She didn't know what else to say, she couldn't trust this man she knew that much. He could be lying for all she knew and Y/N quickly realized what she must do. Think like her husband, he had always been so much better at these situations. Hell, he could predict almost every movie they watched before anything happened. "He doesn't take that off!" She screeched knowing fully well that maybe making a scene was her best option elbowing him in the ribcage before he could touch her again.

"YOU BITCH!" He exclaimed chasing after her although he was too far behind thus by the time Y/N was pulling out of the parking spot he just started banging on her window.

"No don't cry Y/S/N it's alright," The mother reassured glancing down at the three-year-old in her lap.

"Mowm arwe we goin two die?" He asked through wide and teary eyes.

"We're not going to die we're just... We're just going to go and visit grandma and grandpa how does that sound?" She questioned through a grin as he hugged her tightly small arms encircling around her neck.

"Yuuuuus!" He cheered sitting back down onto her lap. "AND I DOWN'T HAVE TWO WEAR A SEATBEWLT!"

"I didn't say that... Next stop you're back in your car seat," His mother scolded through a sigh.

"Dawd lets me siwt in the frownt with him-"

"That's because he's your dad,"

"Mowm how lowng?" He questioned already bored. "Foowd?"

"We'll get food in a couple of hours don't you worry... Don't you worry,"

However, as of always things didn't go as planned.

The only good thing that happened to Y/N in the past hour was that she was finally able to get Y/S/N asleep and in his car seat so that was a start. Yet now they were out of gas and stuck in some Taco Bell parking lot and man did that sound delicious right now.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Fuck!" She exclaimed hitting the steering wheel softly and yet still keeping her voice down angrily. "What would Dean do..." Gradually Y/N's eyes drifted to the briefcase sitting in the passenger seat. "Well, it's worth a shot-"

This time when her fingers came in contact with the bitter clasps of the case she flicked them open ready to see what was inside such a heavy case... And why the hell Dean would want her to open it in the case of an emergency.

Once Y/N opened it she was met with a note, on top of what looked like to be a folded blanket. "Yeah and this is what Dean would do?" She questioned through a scoff. "What the hell were you thinking..." Lazily she opened up the note, which was a notebook piece of paper and sat back into her chair ready to read it.

It was Dean's writing she knew that for a fact, so here goes nothing and that had been when her eyes began to scan the page... However, she had to read it multiple times before she fully understood what the hell her husband had meant... And she married this guy?