ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ɴɪɴᴇ

Demon after demon dropped to the ground however there were too many to hold off… And worst of all they weren't dying an easy death either. 

"I can get rid of the demons with a spell!" Ruby exclaimed through gritted teeth stabbing a demon.  

"Well, do it already!" Sam exclaimed shoving a demon off of him.  

"GO! Leave so that it won't hurt you too!" Sam and Dean burst into the bathroom only to find Y/N gone and the window open. 

Sam quickly shut the door and locked it but the knew that wouldn't hold them for long. 

Next thing both men knew they were leaping out the window, and almost tripping on their own legs. Although they made it out alive and that's all that mattered. 

"Y/N!" Dean called both men just about to go look for her however one yellow eyed demon wanted nothing more than to ruin that plan… Then to ruin everything. 

"Ah I knew I would find you here… I've been waiting for you," The demon laughed looking them up and down.  

"Where's Hendrickson wheres-" 

"Y/N? Why that's a good question," The demon laughed taking a step closer to them. "It's a good thing you two knuckleheads are the only ones I'm looking for,"  

Although this time he wasn't hitting them with physical pain instead emotionally. 

"You're supposed to be dead… You're not supposed to hurt us anymore!" The younger Winchester exclaimed jabbing a finger at the demon. " We haven't done anything to you or-" 

"You fucking killed me!" He exclaimed back through a hearty laugh. 

"You were trying to kill us!" It was obvious though that the younger Winchester couldn't reason with him… He was a demon after all.  

"Why don't you just kill us already?" Dean asked weight on his toes ready to fight, he had Ruby's knife now, he could easily kill the demon. 

"Because that won't be fun now will it?" The demon laughed 

"Who cares about fun… You're going to die in a minute," Dean threatened holding out Ruby's knife finally portraying it to the demon. 

However, Azazel only smirked his features becoming amused with joy. "Ah that's the Dean Winchester I know," He chuckled eying the knife in his hand. "You best know I'm not afraid of that toothpick,"

Suddenly Dean lunged at the demon only for the knife to be knocked out of his hand, thus being flung onto the ground. In one swift hand motion Sam could also be found on the ground. 

By now while Dean was regrouping himself old yellow eyes could be found hovering over the poor man who didn't know what in the hell to do.  

At this moment in time he had lost.  

"You Dean Winchester are going to-" However before the demon could get out the rest his eyes lit up meaning that he had been stabbed.  

"What the hell?" Sam questioned leaning up all his weight on his elbows. 

Y/N had been the one to stab the demon… Y/N had been the one to save her husband. She had been the second one to kill the yellow eyed demon.  

"Y/N where did you-"

"THAT WAS BADASS!" Gabriel exclaimed appearing behind her only for Y/N to turn around and stab him. The knife of course never fazining him at all. 

"What the hell are you?" She questioned backing away in fear.  

"Relax he's a friend of ours," Sam explained placing a hand on Gabriel's shoulder. "Now what the hell are you doing here?" 

"Well I was going to save your asses but I guess someone already beat me to it," Gabriel laughed as Dean got up and gave him a glare.  

"We didn't need saving," Dean snapped through a groan. "We could handle him," 

"That's why she had to save you sureeeee," The archangel laughed.  

"Thanks Y/N by the way I-" 

"Y/N? As in the Y/N Dean had to date just so that the one monster in Kansas would think he was claimed?" And there the words were, finally out into the universe.  

The second secret Dean had been keeping from his wife was now out in the universe… And maybe just maybe he didn't want it to be yet. This would complicate things- this world ruin things.  

"I'm… I'm going to go get Y/S/N," Y/N whispered turning around and going toward a bush.  

"Wait!" Dean called placing a firm hand on her shoulder.  

"She didn't know?" Gabriel questioned confused looking them both up and down. "I figured that she would have known… By now,"

"Wait," The elder Winchester mumbled again this time firmer as she walked out of his grasp. "Please just let me explain," 

Suddenly once they got closer to the bush there was a worried filled Y/S/N waiting desperately for his mother's touch. "Mowm," He cried leaping into her arms. "What go on?" 

"Nothing… You're alright everything is fine," However in the back of her mind she knew that was nothing less of a lie.  

"None of you are hurt?" Dean asked glancing them up and down.  

"No," Y/S/N mumbled glancing at his through wide eye's. "Dawd you awre," 

His son was right as Dean could feel the hot red liquid rolling down his face and other parts of his body as there were surely bruises forming all across his skin.  

Though that wasn't what he was worried about at the moment.  

Unexpectedly Y/S/N wiggled out of his mother's grasp and into his father's arms. "Dawd-" 

"We have to go!" Sam exclaimed coming into view.  

"Where are we supposed to go now?" Y/N questioned confused. 

"To a motel to figure things out," Sam explained through a sigh. "Can I drive your car Y/N and take Y/S/N… So you and Dean can talk?" 

"Sure," Y/N said to tired to protest. "Is that alright with you Y/S/N?" The young child nodded squeeling after being put into Sam's arms.  

"Yey! I'm with the giant!" He exclaimed as they all walked to their cars Gabriel already in the the passenger side of Y/N's car as they arrived.  

Once both of the impalas doors were closed the interior was silent besides the heavy breathing… However Y/N knew that soon that silence would be broken.  

And soon she'd find out the truth to everything and maybe just maybe she wasn't ready to hear the truth because the truth hurts and there is no hiding from it and after all-

Dean let out a hitched breath. "Look Y/N I-" 

"Is it true?" She questioned her voice low and raspy. "Is what Gabriel said true?" She wanted nothing less for him to never reply to never know the truth because if she didn't then it couldn't hurt her and right now she couldn't deal with anymore pain.  

"Yeah… Yeah it's true," He mumbled whilst the car became silent for what felt like ages yet had only been a couple of minutes… The silence eating away at Y/N's skin just begging to be broken.  

"I'm sorry…" Dean finally got out and that had been when their fight began.