.prologue.

I made a SeKai movie poster edit for fun and uploaded it on twitter. I said something about wanting to write them in this AU and a lot of people actually wanted it so here we go. Plus, we need more SeKai in this world.

Warning: This story is boyxboy so if you don't like that, please don't read and the main pairing is SeKai so I don't want anyone complaining. If you don't ship them then don't read and don't mention your preferred ships here either, that's rude.

Main Pairing: SeKai/KaiHun

***

.prologue.

Sehun blinks in confusion as he tried to digest what the palm reader just told him. "Excuse me... what did you just say?" he rasps.

"You'll never be able to settle down and you'll end up alone if you don't take your relationships seriously." the palm reader says. "How many people have you dated?"

Sehun mentally counted in shame. Twelve. "Four or five?" he says.
"Have you slept with all of them?"

Sehun's face turned completely red, his friends snickered in amusement. "Yeah..."

"It's not bad," the palm reader says as she looks at Sehun's palm once again. "Thirteen is your unlucky number, as long as it doesn't exceed twelve, you'd still find the love of your life."

Sehun manages to smile but it ended up looking like a grimace. "Thank you," he pulls his hand back. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Seems like you're going to have to get back with one of your exes." his friend laughs as they walked away from the palm reader.

Sehun couldn't believe his luck. This is going to be difficult especially with the fact that his new neighbor is a flirty, friendly and a really handsome guy who happened to be so comfortable in walking around shirtless. Sehun inwardly groans.

"There goes my chance with Jongin." he says in disbelief.

"Who's Jongin?" his friend asked.

"The hot neighbor I told you about."

"Yikes, good luck with that."

Sehun threads his fingers through his hair. Good luck indeed.

-----

This is my first multi-chaptered boy x boy fic so I'm excited for it. And I also kinda hate myself for starting a new story despite having a lot of ongoing stories but I'm getting SeKai withdrawals so I had to do this.

BTW, as mentioned in the story description this story is inspired from the movie What's Your Number starring Chris Evans and Anna Farris~

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE
XOXO