.final.

Sehun was quiet throughout the whole trip. He hears Luhan humming to the songs playing on the radio as he drove. Luhan gently taps his shoulder when they were close.

"Oh, I thought you were asleep." Luhan says.

"Can't sleep." he quietly says.

Jongin's expression when he said goodbye was engraved in his mind. It makes his heart wrench. Jongin always had a flirty and cheery smile whenever he's around him so seeing him looking hurt all because of him feels like a stab in the heart.

Once they got to Sehun's home, he let Luhan lead the way. Sehun's mother greeted them at the porch. "You two really came!" she clasps her hands. "Look at you, it's been so long since I saw you two together like this." she coos.

Luhan smiles and kisses her cheek as a greeting. Luhan has always been his mother's favorite ever since. After their breakup, his mother kept nagging at him to get back with him for half a year and that was why his relationships with Zitao and Jongdae had to be kept as secrets.

"Sehun, darling." his mother hugs him, he instinctively leans into her hold. "I'm really sorry about what happened at your brother's party."

"It's okay mom, I felt better when I left anyways," Sehun says. Jongin kept me company. He mentally slaps himself at the thought.

Luhan has already greeted his father by the time Sehun got in. "Hi dad," Sehun greets.

"You little rascal, you didn't even show your face to me during the party." his father scolds.

"Sorry about that, I had to leave quickly because I didn't want to end up causing trouble." he explains. "But anyway, where's Yeonseok?"

"He and Yoora are on their way. Luhan, is there anything you need?" Mrs. Oh asks.

"I'm okay, don't mind me." Luhan politely replies.

"Make yourself at home." Mr. Oh tells him.

"Sehun, we'll call you two once your brother arrives. Luhan can stay in your room for now." his mother suggests.

"We'll be fine in the living room." Sehun says.

"I'm curious to see your room though," Luhan grins.

"Luhan is the guest, dear." his mother chimes in.

Sehun huffs before leading the way upstairs. "Just so you know, I don't stay here anymore so there's not much stuff here." he says once they got in.

"Since when did you move out?" Luhan asks as he looks around.

"Right after graduating college."

"Don't you miss your parents?"

"I come home every week and I call them all the time so there are no problems." Sehun replies.

"The furniture arrangement is still the same, the wallpaper too. Your anime posters are gone though, your mangas too." Luhan chuckles.

"Those are all hidden away," Sehun cringes.

Luhan sits on the bed. "Oh... it's a different mattress but it's still the same frame." he lightly bounces on it.

Sehun's face turns red. "Why would you even remember such details?"

Luhan simply winks at him so he avoids his gaze.

The elder stands up to look at his desk, he sees a picture of Sehun and Johnny together. Sehun was covering his face with his hands while resting his head on Johnny's shoulders and Johnny was smiling at the camera while his hand was wrapped around Sehun's waist. They were still dating during that time, but Sehun never had the time to do a proper cleanup in his bedroom since he moved out. It was a good picture though, Sehun wouldn't throw that out.