.two.

It was a Sunday morning and Sehun had nothing better to do so he decided to clean up his apartment. As he was cleaning, he realized that Bohyun left a few stuff behind. He takes a plastic bag and packs them all in there.

"Trash." Sehun simply says as he finished packing the things up.

Once he was done, he took the trash out. It just so happens that Jongin's apartment door also opened at the time that he was supposed to go out as well.

He sees a woman walking out of Jongin's apartment with Jongin right behind her. Jongin was still shirtless while the woman's hair was a mess. Well at least Sehun knows why it was so noisy last night.

"I'll call you." Jongin says. The woman smiles seductively and kisses Jongin before she left. Sehun was just frozen at his doorway.

"Hey Sehun, good morning." Jongin greets as if nothing just happened.

"O-oh... same." Sehun says. "Was that your girlfriend?" he asks.

Jongin snorts. "Nah, just someone I met last night when I bought food."

Sehun was definitely judging him. "You said you'd call her."

"That's what I always say."

Oh... so he's that kind of guy.

"Okay," Sehun was about to take out the trash when Jongin offers to help.

"It's a long way down, I'll help."

"No thanks, I'll manage." Sehun declines.

"I need to fetch something downstairs anyways so wait for me, I'll just put a shirt on."

Sehun sighs in disbelief as he his gaze followed Jongin's bare back. Why is he so persistent? It's not like Sehun cares, Jongin is straight based on what he saw anyways.

"Why are you so friendly?" Sehun asks as they got out of the apartment building. Sehun throws Bohyun's stuff in the dumpster.

"Is being friendly a crime?" Jongin asks.

Sehun shakes his head. "It's just new to me but... thanks for helping anyways." he says as they went back inside.

"Anytime," Jongin says. "By the way, would you like to have breakfast with me?"

"No thanks, I have food in my apartment." Sehun quickly replies.

"Oh you have food? Then perhaps you can invite me?" Jongin playfully asks.

Sehun gives him a doubtful look. "I thought you need to take something downstairs?" he asks when Jongin follows him inside the elevator.

"Nah, that was just an excuse."

"Are you... flirting with me?" Sehun asks.

"I did say that I find you hot."

"Whoa wait, I thought you're straight." Sehun gasps.

"Assuming someone's sexuality isn't nice, Sehun." Jongin gives a look of disapproval.

"Okay I'm sorry but... like you said yesterday, I just got dumped and I'm not interested so let's stop this." the elevator door opens and Sehun exits first.

"That's it? Am I ugly? Why?" Jongin follows him.

Sehun faces him in frustration. "No! That's not it!" he groans. "You're... you're handsome," Sehun blushes when he blurts it out. "But... I'm the one with the problem. Sorry."

"Problem? What problem?" Jongin asks.

"My last relationship didn't go well... just like every other relationship I had." Sehun answers. "I need a break."