.one.

Sehun wakes up when he hears footsteps in his bedroom. He rubs the sleep off his eyes before slowly getting up. His blanket slides down to reveal the plethora of hickeys that were covering his milky white skin. He grabs his shirt which was on the floor before wearing it and getting up.

As he was buttoning his shirt, he sees Bohyun, the one responsible for the adventurous night that Sehun had. The tall blond man was currently talking to someone on his phone while he's restlessly pacing around Sehun's room.

"Is something wrong?" Sehun asks.

Bohyun flinches when he hears Sehun's voice. "I'll call you back," he hurriedly says before ending the call.

Bohyun shamelessly eyes the shirt which was barely covering Sehun's thighs before tearing his gaze away. "Sehun, it was an amazing night but I have to go."

"Oh... you have work?" Sehun asks. "But it's a weekend."

"No, it's not work." Bohyun says.

"What is it?"

Bohyun purses his lips. "It's so complicated, okay? We shouldn't see each other anymore."

Sehun's brows furrow in confusion. "But why?"

"I have a girlfriend." Sehun fell silent upon hearing his words. "We fought so I was upset and--" Sehun raises his hand.

"I'm a substitute, I get it." Sehun says. Bohyun opens his mouth to explain but Sehun cuts him off. "Get out."

Bohyun frowns. "I'm sorry Sehun, you deserve better."

"I honestly don't care, just get out." Sehun snaps.

Bohyun takes the last of his things before leaving Sehun's apartment. He shoots one last apologetic glance before closing the door.

Before Sehun knew it, he ran to his door and opened it. Bohyun was waiting in front of the elevator. "Bohyun!" Sehun easily catches his attention.

"I hope everything works out for you and your girlfriend. I mean it." Sehun said.

Bohyun smiles. "Thanks, Sehun."

The elevator door opened and Bohyun gives him one last wave before he stepped in. Sehun watches as Bohyun disappeared from his sight. He heaves a long sigh.

He is so used to this set up. He meets a guy, he gets attracted to them, he flirts with them, they go out a few times, he sleeps with them then poof! They leave him right afterwards. Sehun isn't even mad at Bohyun, he's had worse.

Sehun was about to return inside his apartment when the door in front of the apartment in front of him opened. His jaw nearly drops upon seeing a naked man who's only holding a towel that's covering his crotch area. It was obvious that he just showered.

"Oh..." the man chuckles when Sehun turns around out of embarrassment. "I'm just going to get my mail." he says.

"A-are you the one that just moved here?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah, I just moved in yesterday. The place seems nice."

Sehun hesitantly turns around, his neighbor was still holding his towel in one hand and an envelope in the other. Yeah, it is very nice here. It's nice meeting you." he says as he covered his eyes with his hand.

"Nice meeting you too, Sehun."

"How did you know my name?"

His neighbor smirks. "I'm pretty sure I heard your boyfriend grunting that name last night. His name is Bohyun, right?" he asked as he wrapped the towel around his waist.