.three.

Sehun somehow wanted to take back the deal but it's already too late for that. In the end, he left Jongin in his own apartment because the woman at Jongin's place still hasn't left and Sehun still has to work.

The shop was already open by the time he got there. Johnny gives him a pointed look when he enters. "What's up? You're never late. You always give me a heads up if you're going to be late." he asks.

Johnny follows him to the small office that they share. "I'm sorry. It's just that... I have to settle things with my neighbor."

"Your neighbor?" Johnny wonders. "Oh god, did you have sex with him?" he gasps.

"What? No!" Sehun denies. "He just asked me for a favor, and I cannot exceed twelve so you don't have to worry about me having sex with him because it's not happening."

"So your quest to look for your exes is still on?"

"Yeah, that's why I asked Jongin for a favor. He's good at tracking down people so I asked him to help me." Sehun explains.

"And what does he get in return?"

"My gratitude?" Sehun shrugs.

"Bullshit. Speak up, I know he asked for something." Johnny says knowingly.

Sehun sighs in defeat. "He wants to hide in my apartment every morning. He brings someone over every night and he doesn't want any strings attached so he prefers to hide."

"So he fucks someone every night then he hides at your place until they leave?" Johnny crosses his arms.

"There's no decent way to put it." Sehun says with a nod.

"You're such an idiot. One wrong move and he'll be fucking you next."

Sehun glares at him because of his choice of words. "Can you please tone it down? Most of our customers are students." he scoffs. "And I already told you, I don't plan to exceed twelve. Jongin is not on my list. Now if you'd excuse me, I have some work to do."

Johnny could only look at him in complete disbelief. The palm reader was completely right about Sehun being a risk taker. He's way too impulsive for his own good.

Sehun was expecting a call from Jongin since he said he'd start working once Sehun left his apartment. Sehun told him to call as soon as he tracks down at least one of them.

He was currently experimenting on a new cupcake flavor when one of his employees called him. "Mr. Oh, someone's looking for you."

Sehun already had a feeling on who it was so he hurried out of the kitchen. "What are you doing here?!" he squeaks when he sees Jongin. To make it worse, Johnny was handling the cashier and he's currently giving Sehun the stink eye.

"I saw one of your calling cards lying around your place. I didn't know that you own a bakery so I thought I'd check it out." Jongin answers. "Nice place you got here,"

"If you're not here as a customer then I suggest you to leave. You can't disturb me at work." Sehun tells him.

"Well actually, I found one your boyfriend number one. Kim Minseok." Jongin says. "Me accompanying you is part of our deal so here I am."

"My break is in an hour. Can you wait?" Sehun asks.

"If you provide me with free food that you personally made, then yes." Jongin winks.

"Excuse me, is he going to buy something or not?" Johnny interrupts.

"He's... he's with me." Sehun says. "I'll talk to him in the kitchen for now. Sorry for the disturbance. I'll explain everything later, I promise." he tells Johnny before leading Jongin inside the kitchen.