[m] .eight.

See that [m] over there? I'm pretty sure you guys know the drill. 😂

---

Sehun makes sure to break away from the kiss before he got too lost in it. "I'll go and make dinner." he says before he went to the kitchen. Jongin follows to help him.

Sehun got to know more about Jongin as they were eating dinner together. Jongin got to know more about Sehun too. The whole situation just feels so domestic to Sehun. Most of his past relationships never even felt that way for him.

Once they were done cleaning up after eating, they were back at Jongin's couch. "You should check out Zitao's profile now."

Sehun actually forgot about that since his thoughts were really preoccupied with Jongin. "Okay," he says.

Jongin opens his laptop and Sehun scoots closer to take a look. Jongin didn't mind when Sehun rested his head on his shoulder. "Wouldn't it be too troublesome to contact him?" Sehun asks.

"Why? I got his personal number, leaving a message wouldn't hurt." Jongin says.

"I don't know he seems like a busy guy. He's probably going to reject me like Kyungsoo did."

"You sound like you don't even want to try."

"Do you want me to try?" Sehun asks.

Jongin looks at him. Sehun can read his actions well. With his previous ex boyfriends, Jongin was enthusiastic about telling him about them while this time, he sounded like he just wanted it over with.

"I'm just doing my job, Sehun." Jongin chuckles. "I've done my part, it's all up to you right now."

Sehun reaches over to the trackpad to scroll through Zitao's profile. He sees videos of him partying, he's met up with celebrities and he has done modelling too. "Gosh, he's totally way out of my league. Why would he want to get back with me when his life is already like this?" Sehun asks.

"Why wouldn't he?" Jongin asks back.

"Scrolling through his profile made me realize how different our lives are." Sehun replies. "It reminded me of how we ended up breaking up, we have many similarities but we're still too different."

"I thought opposites attract?"

"Well it doesn't if you're too opposite." Sehun points out. "Let's just assume that he agrees to get back with me," he starts. "I still won't like being exposed to the kind of life he has right now."

"So we're removing him from the list?"

"Yep." Sehun nods.

"So that leaves one person left." Jongin says.

"Luhan?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah,"

Luhan's the one he was looking forward to meeting the most. "I'm curious about him. I want to know how he's doing." Sehun says.

"I'll try to look for him as soon as possible." Jongin says monotonously.

"You don't have to hurry." Sehun tells him.

"Why would you say that? You were determined go through everyone in the list, right?"

"I was," Sehun quietly responds.

"Was?"

Sehun purses his lips. "I don't know I'm just... I feel like I should just take a break from the ex hunting?" he chuckles awkwardly. "But Luhan is the only one left so I don't really know. I'm a bit lost."