NEVER SAFE

Wynter is a nineteen-year-old girl whose life is anything but normal. Her father is a famous politician and her mother was kidnapped when she was young. Her best friend, Ariana, has been living with her since her parents died. And to top that off, people want her, her best friend, and her father dead. Wynter receives threat after threat of people saying they are going to kill her. And a huge event scars Wynter and leaves her with nightmares. So, what does her father think the safest thing is? Sending her and her best friend to a secret base where their bodyguards used to live. To make matters worse, the house is also full of teenagers who are also highly trained agents. Will she fit in and have a new life? Or will it all be too much?

I edited the story for the most part, but let me know if you find any mistakes! Feel free to comment any grammar errors or plot errors you find along the way. I wrote this story a while ago and am just now continuing it, so there may be holes in the plot due to my terrible memory :)

If you guys want to comment at the end of what I have posted and tell me how it is, I would appreciate that. Feel free to ask me any questions you have in the comments!

Until next time...