Chapter Nine

GUYS, I'M LITERALLY EMBARRASSED

GUYS, I'M LITERALLY EMBARRASSED. *SIGH* I REALLY GOTTA DO BETTER... 

HERE YOU GUYS GO. COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE.

At about five o'clock my phone began to ring. I was sitting at my desk attempting to finish up the last of my homework for the weekend and just as I began to fully commit to it my phone started going crazy. I sighed as I tried to ignore.

Ignore it Rors... This math worksheet is not going to finish itself.

After a couple more rings I gave up, snatching my phone and answering it. "Hello?" I said sweetly when I recognized Ian's number.

"Shit, Rory. Where the hell did you disappear to last night?" He sounded sexy as if he'd just woken up.

I frowned. "Hey Ian. I texted you didn't I? I had a friend drop me off at home."

I heard some jumbled noise before, "Oh. What happened?"

I laughed at how confused he sounded. "I got a little sick. I didn't want to bother you. How did you end up getting home?"

He chuckled. "One of the freshman dropped me off. I have to go back and get my car today."

I grinned. "Wow. Don't tell me you're one of those seniors who exploit the freshmen."

Ian groaned. "Don't even get me started. They follow me around so much that I feel like at least I should get something out of the deal."

I frowned, thinking of Aiden. I couldn't imagine him getting bossed around by the seniors. Then I thought of Sin Westbrook giving him rides and having conversations with him. My frown deepened. "You know what they say about Karma Ian." I joked.

He laughed. "Hey, how about I pick you up after I go and get my car? We can try for a second date."

I forced myself not to grin. "I don't know..."

"Come on. You can keep me away from the freshmen."

At this I laughed. "Creepy." I sighed. "I guess you can pick me up, if you're serious about quitting the freshmen."

"Dead serious." He joked. "I'll be there in a couple of hours. Dress warm."

He hung up the phone immediately, not giving me a chance to question him further and I squealed to myself. I quickly pushed my homework to the side, calling up Hayden.

She answered after five rings sounding angry.

"You had better be dying." She mumbled.

I narrowed my eyes. "Are you still asleep? It's five o'clock in the evening."