Bonus Chapter

Chapter 11-12

💀Sin Westbrook💀

Beast was irritating me.

Everybody knew that when I got irritated, I got antsy and yet here he was. Irritating me. He was an actual idiot.

I leaned against the wall of the bathroom. We were supposed to be going to pick up a 'delivery' but King was pulling out. And Beast was giving him a fucking lecture for it.

Like he was his damn father.

"I just feel like this is one of those 'one more job until I get caught by the cops' kind of things." King said looking from me to beast.

I shrugged. "If the kid wants out, let him out." I said carelessly. In truth I actually didn't care. I wanted to go home and take a nap. I was in a bad mood.

Tiptoeing around Cap's annoying ass sister was starting to get on my nerves.

Beast narrowed his eyes. "You don't get to make that decision."

I rolled my eyes. He was a little bit annoyed with the fact that once May hit, I was going to be the one making all of the decisions.

"We get it, Beast. You're acting captain. That doesn't give you any real authority and you know it. So ease off."

King raised a brow, acknowledging the fact that I was bad mouthing the 'Cap'.

I shrugged. This conversation was boring me. Deciding to let them have at it, I dug in my pocket, pulling out a Wonder Woman shapes PEZ dispenser. Holding my hand out I deposited two pieces of candy into it before shoving them into my mouth.

King took a deep breath before squaring his shoulders and putting on a straight face. "I told you, I can't do this shit anymore." He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "My mom is asking too many damn questions. Plus, she wants me to go to fucking college. I can't-"

"You know what the hell you signed up for King." Beast said lifting a hand and interrupting him. I clenched my teeth. I really couldn't stand this guy.

"Don't think you can back out now." He continued. "You know the drill."

He was acting like this was the mafia.

King shot me one last look before sighing, his strong stance faltering. "I'll do one more job." He mumbled. "And then I'm out."

"Fine." Beast smiled as if he had gotten what he wanted before turning to me. "What about you, Killer? You thinking of backing out before your probation's up too?"

Giving me an opening to disrespect him was probably a bad move. "Did I say I was thinking of backing out?" I replied already sick of this guy.

I was actually looking for the match we would have before I became captain.

Beast let my tone slide. "Drop the attitude Killer." He said carelessly, which only infuriated me. "You should know better than to speak to your captain that way."

I smirked, fidgeting with my PEZ while giving him a cocky look. "You're only going to be captain for a while Beast. Then it's back to the back of the line."

I knew that fact was killing him. Knowing it didn't matter how well he did in his little job as stand in captain, everything would be washed away come May. And he would be back at the bottom of the food chain.

His eyes darkened. "We'll see about that. Knowing you, I'll have this job permanently come May."

I flicked the PEZ closed, jamming it into my pocket before stepping up to Beast. "Or I could claim my spot right now."