Chapter Thirty Three- Part One

The rest of the week went by excruciatingly slow. I was dreading the dance and Hayden couldn't stop talking about it. When Saturday finally came around, Hayden met me at my house at four o'clock as planned.

 I had showered and my hair was freshly washed. I was ready for Hayden to do whatever she had planned for me.

"This is going to be the best night of your life." Hayden kept saying as she unpacked the large duffel bag she carried and laid out hair products. Her hair was already up in curlers. 

"You keep saying that." I mumbled. "You only think that because you're going to win homecoming queen."

She frowned. We were both on the court. Along with Shania and a girl named Beverly who was captain of the cheer-leading squad.

"I actually have it on good authority that it'll come down to you or Shania. Obviously I'm swinging towards you. That little stunt with Sin last week made you a fucking celebrity."

I pursed my lips. Great. Out of all the years when I actually wanted to win homecoming queen, this was the year where I would get it. And it would be thanks to Sin. "Why do I feel like you've been campaigning for me?" I said accusingly. 

Hayden shrugged."Where's that brother of yours. I have the corsage I want him to give me."

I smiled. Hayden was so busy planning my night, that she let her's fall through. Her date had cancelled at the last minute and Hayden hadn't had any back ups. Apparently AIden was her only option. 

He had reluctantly agreed when he found out that Grace was going with Bryce.

None of us could talk her out of it.

"Umm, he actually got you one himself. And your not about to hurt my baby brothers feelings by rejecting it."

She narrowed her eyes. "Did you help him pick it out?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

She froze for a while before shaking her head. "Whatever, I'm not letting you distract me. Let's get started on your hair."

At the moment my hair was a bundle of frizz due to the blow out. "What are you going to do to it?"

"Don't worry about it." She said plugging in a straightener. 

I gulped.

An hour later and my hair was silky straight and being held up by a butterfly clip.

 "Umm... Hayde, this seems pretty casual for homecoming."

She rolled her eyes. "I can't finish it until you do your make up and put your dress on."

I quickly grabbed the dress off of the bed. It was actually nice and elegant unlike the dress she had forced me to wear to school. It was black and long flowing to the ground. The top had thin off the shoulder straps and a deep plunge. there was also a slit on the side that showed of one leg. When I had it on, I felt beautiful.

 When I had it on, I felt beautiful