Chapter Thirteen

"Why do I feel like you're avoiding me?" Ian said as I walked through the school doors the next day. I flinched because he caught me by surprise before sending him a flirtatious smile.

"I don't know. Maybe you're crazy." I was prepared for the kiss as he bent his head down connecting his lips with mine. I moaned under my breath as he cupped my chin pulling me deeper into the kiss.

I quickly pulled away when something dawned on me. Sin was crazy and he was obsessed with me. It probably wasn't the smartest idea to be kissing Ian all out in the open.

"Hold on." I said placing my hand against his chest."We probably shouldn't be doing this out in the open."

He gave me a look that simply said 'you're kidding me right?' I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't want the whole school to be in my relationship."

He smirked. "Oh, so now it's just your relationship?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm serious Ian. I want a little bit of privacy."

I knew Ian was used to being the center of attention at school. His life was always on display like he was some kind of celebrity.

"Fine babe." He said with a shrug. "If you think you're going to be able to keep your hands off of me during school then we'll give your whole privacy thing a try."

I punched him in the shoulder. "You're  right. It's gonna be hard for me not to do that every time you say something stupid."

He winked reaching out before pausing his hand. "Right." He said letting it drop. "See you in class." He said instead.

I nodded turning on my heels and making my way to class.

Aiden caught up to me right before I walked through the door of my first hour.

"Have you seen Grace?" He asked seeming frustrated. "She wasn't on the bus today."

I shrugged.  "Haven't seen her. Maybe she's sick."

He places his hands over his face groaning. "I haven't spoken to her all week. If we're fighting, she has to tell me. This shit isn't fair."

I raised a brow. "You seem stressed Aids."

He groaned. "Don't call me that shit. Ugh. Nevermind, you're no help anyways."

I giggled as I watched him stomp down the hallway. My brother always kept me entertained.

"Emergency friend meeting!"

I winced as I heard Hayden yelling through the halls. I turned to face her, frowning. "Hayden, not right now. We're going to be late to homeroom."

"Emergency. Friend. Meeting."She repeated grabbing my wrist. "Emergency. Frie-"

"Okay!" I groaned letting her drag me to a corner.

She turned to me when we were alone widening her eyes. "I was with you yesterday. All day. All night. You had eyes on me for the entire twenty four hours."

I pursed my lips. "Something you wanna tell me?"

She didn't smile. "This is no time for Jokes Vincent! Keep your head focused. If anybody asks, we chilled at your house all day, and I slept over. Okay."

I narrowed my eyes. I had no clue what was going on. "Okay. Hayden, what going on?"

She shook her head. "Oh shit here she comes. Be cool, be cool."

I turned in time to see Shania Love headed towards us.

Shania was one of those girls who were just perfect. She had perfect skin and perfect grades a perfect house with her perfect family. She even had the perfect boyfriend.