Chapter Thirty One

After my free period, I headed to my Photography class. It was a simple class that promised an easy A. Since, I was miserable, I had planned on catching a few z's while I was there.

I barely held back a scream when someone pulled me from the hallway and into an empty classroom.

"Rory, let me explain myself. Please just give me a couple of minutes..."

I snatched my arm out of his grasp, fixing my dress. "What the hell, Ian? You're kidnapping now?"

He rolled his eyes. "Don't be dramatic. I just want to talk to you."

I shook my head, turning towards the door. "I don't know what you think we need to talk about, but we don't. I told you, we just don't click."

He grabbed my arm again, spinning me around to face him. "We do click, Rory. Just give me one more chance to show you."

For a split second I actually considered it. But I knew that I would be doing it for all the wrong reasons and that wasn't fair to me or Ian. I wasn't going to try and make Sin jealous.

"I'm so sorry, Ian. I really am. But I can't do this with you."

Again I tried to make my way to the door, and again I felt myself pulled back. Except this time, I was backed into a wall and I felt Ian's lips on mine.

He was gentle, softly running his lips over mine, but his hold was strong. I ran my hands down his chest, pushing against him when I reached his mid section, but he didn't budge.

Involuntary tears sprung in my eyes.

I wasn't afraid, I knew that Ian could only do so much in a classroom. I was crying because, this just added another thing on to all of the things I was already stressed about.

"Kiss me back Rory. Give me a chance."

I pushed against him again, succeeding in turning my face to the side and escaping his kiss. In return, he moved to my neck. This time he wasn't gentle.

"I can make you feel good Rory."

I squirmed under his touch, feeling disgusted. "Ian, if you don't back away right now, I'm going to scream. You'll get expelled."

He swore under his breath  angrily before stepping back from me. "You're one cold bitch." he said darkly looking at me with so much hatred it actually hurt.

"Yeah, you remember that. Don't ever try to pull what you just did again. Or I won't warn you. We didn't work out Ian, don't dwell on it. I sure won't."

With that I stepped out of the classroom.

I decided to skip my photography class and instead made my way to the ladies bathroom. Running the water, I gathered some paper towels and proceeded to dab my face. I was wiping off my neck when I noticed the red splotches trailing down it.

The bastard had marked me.

I growled to myself as I placed the cold paper towel aganst the marks, attempting to get them to fade. It didn't really help and I cursed myself for choosing today to wear a dress that exposed so much skin. I let my hair down and buttoned my jacket all the way up. If I paid attention to my posture, I could probably hide it. Or I could ask Hayden for some concealer.

I decided against it.

"Must have been some make out session." Shania Love was standing by the doorway sending me a knowing smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you have any concealer?"

I knew we were no longer friends but Shania was alright. I didn't have a problem putting water under the bridge.