5

Warning. Mentions of sex and suicide /depression.

Mike-

School. I didn't want to go obviously because I would see Will and I didn't want to be reminded of what happened again. I was trying to forget how I felt when we kissed besides being drunk, it felt right to kiss a boy, it felt just nice and right and I wished we could have stayed like that for hours. But all good things must come to an end.
As I was making my way to the toilets, I heard two very familiar voices.
"I like him Jane" then I heard Jane gasp. "Like more than a friend"
"Well I'm not letting him near you. You've hurt him and caused him pain. No chance if you think I will let him be with you. Besides, he's not gay Will" wait. Will likes me?
"Jane. I really like him! I know I've hurt him and I've apologised and he's forgiven me! I like him!"
"Whether or not if he's forgiven you, if he dates you, he will have a high chance of heart break. Stay away from him!" then I heard Will shouting for Jane and her walking away, I hid somewhere so Jane didn't see me. What was all that about?
I wanted to talk to Will but how would I do it.
I settled on texting him to meet me at mine after school.
At lunch I saw Jane giving a death glare at Will across the lunch room. "Why do you keep looking at him like that?"
"Because." was all she said, I rolled my eyes and drew something on the table. I felt Eddie looking at me with concerned eyes, I sighed and got up from the chair and walked to the toilets. I wanted to be alone.

I got to the toilets and locked my self in the stall, sliding down to the floor, I sat there and cried. I don't know why I was crying but I was and it felt good. That was when I heard the bathroom door open and the voice of the one and only, Will Byers.
"Mike! Open up" he knocked on the closed stall door. I didn't respond, I just stayed quiet. "Mike! Please!"
"Go away!" I sniffled. I slowly got up off the floor and stared at the door. "Please" I whispered.
"No. Not until you come out" he pleaded. I slowly opened the door to face him and was attacked into a hug, we stood there hugging one another tightly enjoying our moment together.
"What's wrong Mike?" he asked me with a concerned voice.
"Nothing. Don't worry about me" I sadly laughed, I gave him a weak smile and walked out of the door.

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands, I just kept thinking about his face and every time I try and force myself to think about a girl, it always ends up being Will again. Am I struggling with my sexuality? I was going to have to figure it out, I was going to find a girl at school and try and do stuff with her to see if I like it.
I was just about to call an old girl friend of mine when I heard knocking on my bedroom door.
"Come in!" I shouted, I forgot that Will was coming over. Will stood right in front me with a huge grin on his face then it turned to a sad expression. Worry rushed over me as I stood and hugged him, I felt his big, strong arms curl around my waist and pulled me in closer.
"What's wrong? Why are you so down?" he pulled away for a brief second and kissed me on the mouth. It was a short one but it was with so much passion and I was shook.
"I'm gay Mike" he told me and with that he just walked straight out of my room and back to his house with no expression. I was dumbfounded, I couldn't comprehend with what just happened.
Will kissing me didn't help the girl mission, but I shook the thought of Will away and called the girl.

Here she was in my room with a red dress on, her brown hair longer now and her big blue eyes shone. "Let's get this over with Mike," she said in a harsh tone as she pushed me onto the bed.
She kissed me hard and I tried to enjoy the fact she was nearly half naked sat on top of me but I wasn't having it. I pushed her off quickly, "Out!" but she wasn't having any of it, she came closer to me and tried to push me into the wall. "No! Out! Please Becca!"
"No fun Michael. Better luck next time" Becca gave me a playful smile and left the house. I was stressed, I really was. I had to talk to someone about this, so the next girl I called up was Jane.

"Let me get this straight. You called Becca, asked her to have sex with you, then you told her to get out because you didn't like it?" she asked me with a confused look.
"Yes Jane, I think I might be gay you know" I told her. Her eyes widened.
"Are y-you s-sure?"
"Why are you stuttering?" I knew the reason why, I just had to play dumb.
"No reason... Anyway, I'm glad you came out. I'm proud of you" she smiled at me, she was oblivious to the fact I was falling for Will Byers.

A month passed since I came out to Jane and Will came out to me, nothing happened between us, if anything we was growing apart until he came over to mine unexpectedly.
"What are you d-" he cut me off as he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine, I didn't protest, I just let it happen. Our kissed lasted a long time and I loved every second of it even though I didn't understand what just happened. He pulled away and peered up at me.
"I like you a lot Mike" my smile only grew wider as he finally admitted it to me.
"I like you too Will" I kissed him again hungrily, I love the feeling of his lips against mine. It felt so right.
"Will... You... Be....mine..?" he asked me between small kisses. I nodded furiously, I got with the boy who used to bully me endlessly but it felt good and so right.

We became the talk of the school, everyone started to notice me and Will ignoring our friends and kept to our selves. I wasn't going to let Jane ruin our relationship after what I heard her say in the toilets a few months back. I was satisfied being with Will all day and letting him come over to mine or go to his and just cuddle up together, I was finally happy for once, no being depressed, no suicidal thoughts. Nothing. I was happy. For now.