12

Warning. Suicide thoughts and just death.
Better vote..

Mike

Unfortunately I survived. I was quite upset really, I'd have to face Will and his clan, especially Will. I just want to stay home and not go to school, what if they find me? What if they try anything like that again?
Why would Will betrayed me like that?
After everything we've been through together? That's what hurt the most, Will Byers, the love of my life, betraying me.

A couple of hours later, I was discharged and was sent home. I was given medicine to stop anything happening to me during my recovery. I was apparently in a three day coma.
I laid down on my bed, carefully. I shut my eyes for a few seconds before they flew open, I was scared, I was sweating, I was frozen.
I was having flashbacks.
I remembered what it felt like, I remembered the faces of the those. I remembered everything.
A single tear slid down my cheek and onto the now uncomfortable bed, it was one single tear but that tear soon turned into a few more and soon enough I was sobbing. A blanket wrapped close around me, my head buried into the blanket, my whole body shaking as more and more tears flowed down my face. I could not stop, as much as I tried.
I hated everything and everyone.

It was the next week and I was sent back to school, I of course wasn't looking forward to that.

I was walking all the way down to my first class, trying to avoid contact with everyone as much as possible. I kept my head down as I quickly walked towards the door but a hand slammed on the door handle, stopping me from walking to the class. I looked up and saw Dustin with a smirk on his face, his eyes sinister. He grabbed me and spun me around to face Will, Lucas and Max.

"He survived" Lucas snarled. "Will, you did shit." he laughed turning to him. He hung his head in shame.

"Why are you here? Why did you come back?" Max asked me, her arms folded and eyebrows raised. I shook my head fast.

"I had no other choice but too" I quickly explained. I soon started backing into the corner of the wall. Where were the teachers? Why is no one stopping this?

"Leave him alone!" I heard a voice come from the side of us. Stood there, was Jane and Eddie, faces angry and red. Jane stormed up to us, snatching me away from Dustin's grip.
"Fuck off!" she pulled me and Eddie along. Jane always rescued me.

We ended up sitting behind the school, I was curled up against the wall, knees pulled up to my chest. Tears kept slipping down my cheek and on to the ground, everything reminding me of that night. I felt a hand softly touch my shoulder, I flinched and tried to push my self further against the wall.
"I wish I wasn't here" I whispered, breaking the silence. I felt Jane and Eddie stare burn into the back of my head.

"No. You deserved to live and thank heavens you did" Jane told me, a little smile on her lips.

"I keep having nightmares. Night terrors. I hate it Jane. I still like him" I cried, I was being pulled into a side hug by her as Eddie watched on. "I still like him!"

"I still like you" the three of us spun round to see a tear stained face of William Byers.