10

Mike's Pov

It was 6pm when I arrived at Will's House, I was nervous. So many memories flooded back to me, I smiled to myself when suddenly the door swung open revealing Will's older brother, Jonathan.
"Hey Jonathan. Is Will in?" I asked him kindly. The older boy nodded and stepped to the side, pointing to his brothers room. I knocked quietly and entered, seeing the smaller boy spread out on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Will?"
The boy slowly sat up and gazed at me, his eyes were puffy and red and it was clear he had been crying not too long ago. "Why did you want me here?" i asked, moving closer and sitting on the bed away from him. His eyes followed me until I was sat down, him now facing me and holding his head down in shame.

"I need to tell you the reason why I broke up with you" he coldly said. I peered at him and was fully alerted, I was about to know why I was heart broken. I looked at him once more before he carried on.
"It was the day we broke up. I was sat outside round the back of the school, I was lost in my thoughts, about you actually. When my clan turned up, Lucas looked to me and spat that he knew we was dating and that they saw us kiss and hold hands in the movies. Lucas then told me something I didn't want to hear. I quote 'Break up with him or wheeler is six feet under. Dead.' and I knew not to underestimate Lucas and Max because they will do it. I had to protect you, so I went over to your house and broke up with you and that day not only was you heart broken, but me too. "

I kept my eyes on him, feeling a tear trickle down my face and onto my hand. This was horrifying me, that somebody would actually kill me if Will didn't break up with me. I knew Lucas and Max were the worst but what they said was despicable.

"The next day when you saw that girl at the table, the one with brown hair? She is called Lily Reed, a close friend of mine now. She knew how bad the other two are and she knew not to underestimate them either so she was doing me and favour. We pretended to date so I could keep you safe. That was all I wanted, to keep you alive, well and safe. I obviously didn't like her and I was also doing it for her too, she wanted to make lucas jealous.
I am still heart broken Mike, it shattered into a million of pieces when I ended it with you. I don't regret it because if I didn't do it, you wouldn't be here today.
I just hope you can forgive me, to take me back. To start a new relationship together and to forget about the past because Michael Wheeler, I don't care what anybody says, I have fallen in love with you and it will stay that why until death do us part."

I gazed at him and watched as he wiped a tear from his face. I wasn't smiling on the outside but I was in the inside, I was elated. He did all of that to save me. Because he loved me...
I gave him one more look before crashing my lips onto his, desperate for his touch once again.
I could feel the passion in the kiss, the love. It was a magical moment for us both.
We pulled apart and smiled, this time I smiled on the outside until it died down. Will frowned again, holding my hand and tracing his thumb over my wrist and hand. "We can't be together can we?" I shook my head and pulled his chin up to look at me right in my eyes.

"Yes we can. Just pretend you are still dating her and have a secret relationship behind their backs, even behind Jane and Eddie's back. They don't need to know!" I exclaimed. He weakly grinned at the idea.

"Isn't that too risky? What if we get caught?"

"Go to the abandoned building. The one you took me too after the movies" I smirked. He smiled brightly and nodded, agreeing with the idea.

"Will you be my boyfriend? Again?" he giggled quietly. I nodded furiously and kissed him one more time before we layed down to rest.