Lina?

Christopher as Enrique Iglesias.👆😍

Evelina's dress

Evelina's dress.👆😍

Adam's suit.👆😍

Evelina's POV.
Taking the last stand of my long dark brownish hair, I curled it with the curling iron.
I stood in front of the mirror exmining my look.
Hair? Check.
Makeup? Check.
Heels? Check.
Dress? Che-Wait! I am still in my black bras and panties!

Quickly, I grabbed a royal blue velvet gown which Van designed for me once and I did not get the opportunity to wear it. So I think this dress was supposed to be wore for that business party shit.
I love the dress as the colour is my favourite and it was different from all the dresses I had. It was a long-sleeved off shoulder gown which reached the floor, covering it lightly. Then it had a side cut showing of my sizzling right leg as I poured body lotion on my legs making them shiny that day.

Even though I did want to have a small nap before going to get ready for the party thing, I did not do so. Why? Well, I remembered the last time I did and the consequences I got besides I did not want to get on the bad side of Asshole. So better play the safe card, nah?

Once I was done with the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time and opened the bathroom door. Yep. I got ready in the bathroom as I neither want Asshole to see me naked nor my face! I was still recovering over the embarrassment situation I had. And trust me it is not good at all.

I walked out of the bathroom to only see a very sexy and delicious Asshole. He was wearing a black suit and shirt. The suit was hugging him like a second skin and his pants, well, it was as if he did not wear any! The pants clung to his hot ass like they were so in love with it. And hidingly inside I was too.

I felt my insides churned and my knees go jelly. My heart was drumming hard. I did not know what was happening to me.
Please heart stop beating so fast! I don't want to die of a freaking heart attack so soon!

Then he turned around and felt the time stopped. His hair. His hair was so freaking sexy. It was combed sleekly at the back giving him a more handsome look.

I saw his eyes looked into mine and after that they went down clearly drinking in the way I look.
Suddenly I felt a little bit uneasy as I was not in this kind a situation before. I played with my fingers waiting for his cold comments but they never came. Instead he said.
"Let's go." Hearing that, I went to take my silver coloured clutch and followed him clicking my high heels on the luxurious tiles.

We alighted the lift and it did not take too long for it to arrive to the ground floor. Then we made our way to the white Lamborghini and took our seats.

Fortunately the drive was not that long cause the sexy scent of Asshole was driving me insane as we were seated next to each other. Sometimes, I even think that was he affected by me like I was affected by him?

The driver opened the door for us and we came out stylishly. Asshole held out his right hand for me and I willingly placed mine on his. I knew for a fact that he was doing this only for a show but I could not deny the tiny sensation he was giving me in my heart.

I then circled my right arm around his left one and walked on the red carpet. Why red carpet? Now I really feel like I am an actress!

Putting on a bright smile on my face, I walked along Ass-Uh no! Mr Adam Vernom, my husband.
We finally stopped to a certain man who in his early 40s and was dressed in a suit formally. He smiled at us and said.
"Well, thank you for coming to this party Mr and Mrs Vernom."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr Steele." Asshole replied shaking his hand.

"You really do have a very beautiful wife Mr Vernom. Did you win a lottery or something?" He joked while laughing lightly and not wanting to appear as a rude woman I laughed a little.

"You can say that not anyone is as lucky as me, Mr Steele." He said turning to me and kissed my forehead. I wanted to brush the feeling I got with the kiss but could not. God! What is happening to me?!

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I decided to go to wet my throat with some water.
"Excuse us please." I told the man and dragged Asshole with me.

"Look, I am going to the bar for some water. So, if you need me, I'll be there. Okay?" I whispered at him.

He did not anything, he just nodded at me.

I made my way to the bar while he resumed his talk with Mr Steele.

When I reached the bar, I ordered water and the barman gave it to me while looking at me with glittered eyes. Sorry man you are not my type.

While I was drinking the water, I heard someone's voice I least expected to hear.
"Lina!" The water stuck in my throat causing me to cough.
Huh? Lina?!
Only one person calls me by that name!
Don't tell me-
CHRISTOPHER!

My eyes widened as I turned to face the person calling me. And guess who it was? Christopher!

"C-Christopher?" It came more like a question.

"Oh Lina! I missed you so much!" He englufed me with his masculine arms hugging me tightly. After a few minutes, he finally released.

"Christopher I did not expect you here." I said smiling at him even though I knew that he was a very difficult case but it was in the past so it did not matter that time.

Okay, you don't understand, so let me explain you. Christopher had a huge crush on me since elementary school but he did not confess as he was shy. But when his feelings became hightened then he spilled the beans and honestly that day I was shocked. Yeah, I agree that Christopher is a handsome guy but I did not have the same feelings towards him. I only considered him as my friend. Then, a few days later, I learnt that he left for London.

Since his depart, I did not see him until that day.

"Well, you should expect the unexpected my dear Lina." He said clearly start flirting.

"Oh stop with your flirting now Christopher!" I told him laughing.

"Hey I am not flirting!" He argued.

"By the way Lina, you haven't changed a bit. Only your appearance. You are even more sexy than before now." I rolled my eyes at his comment and said.

"Now it's clear that you are flirting. And you are wasting your time cause I am married now." I showed him my ring and giggled.

"Yeah I know. I saw it on the internet. Evelina Storm is marrying the handsome Adam Vernom." He said putting more emphasise on Asshole's and my name.

"Christo-" Before I could even complete, I felt someone's tight grip around my right arm. I turned my head to only see Asshole.

"I am sorry to interrupt your conversation but I need to talk to MY WIFE." His voice was harsh and he put more emphasise on the words my wife.With that he pulled me with him.

What the hell is wrong with him?!

Chapter update!! Okay I am doing my best to update daily so enjoy this part!
Bye.❤