Satan

THAT HOT KISS.👆😍👅

Evelina's POV.
"What are you doing?!" I asked trying to free my hand from his tight grasp.

He did not say anything, he just continued his way to the car. He pushed me in it and took a seat next to me while telling the driver to start the engine to the hotel.

During the whole ride he kept his hand firm on my arm. What the hell is wrong with him?! What wrong did I do?!

After a few minutes of the ride, we finally reached the hotel. Without wasting a second, he pulled me out of the car and strode to the lift.

In the lift, it was uncomfortable. The air was tensed and my heart was beating fast. Why is he behaving this way?!

When the lift binged, we walked to our suite. It was difficult for me to keep up with this long strides. His eyebrows were furrowed giving him a more dangerous look.

Once we were inside the suite, he closed the door and slammed my back on it. I hissed and closed my eyes.
He placed his large hands on my bare shoulders as my dress was an off-shoulder one. I suddenly regretted wearing such a dress.

He brought his face close to me till our noses touched. I felt his eyes piercing through me like a freaking laser. My breaths became short and my heart was hammering against my ribcage.

"Open your eyes." He growled.
But I did not open them. Instead I shut even more tightly.

I felt his hot breath fanning against my nostrils. He put more pressure on my shoulders and said.
"I. Said. Open. Your. Eyes." He put emphasise on all the words sending chills down my spine.

Reluctantly, not wanting to push his buttons even more, I opened it slowly but I kept my gaze down, fascinated by the beautiful white shiny tiles of the suite.

"Look at me." He brought my chin up to his eye level with his index finger. I hated to admit it when his mere touch sent a weird sensation in my insides.

"I won't repeat myself Evelina." His jaw was clenched to some extent that I thought maybe his teeth would definitely collapse. The way my name rolled out his mouth made my knees go jelly in terror.

Fisting my sweaty palms, I brought my gaze up meeting his burning iries. I noticed that his eye colour had changed. It was different, it was red almost like fire.

"What were you doing with him?" He asked growling. What is with him and growling?! He is a Vampire not a werewolf for God's sake!

Confused, I replied.
"I don't know what you are talking about." My answer came out more like a whisper.

He uncupped my shoulders and brought his muscular arms either sides of me. Caging me.
"You know, you are all the same. Always thirsty for other men. You did not even stay one week and there you were, whoring around."

His every words were like needles pricking my heart gushing out all the blood. I could not take it anymore, so I lashed out what I was holding.

"And you know your name should have been Satan instead of Adam?" I spat at him icily. My eyebrows were furrowed due to the anger I felt building inside of me.

He barely knew me and he had the guts to talk dirty about my feminity! I was in a very angry state and when you hit a wrong nerve then you have to endure the consequences.

Slap!
My right hand lifted automatically and contacted his bearded left cheek. It was a very loud slap than I expected it to be. His eyes widened and his arms dropped then his hot iries became even more furious.

Not wanting to see his face, I turned to make my way to the bed. But I could not fulfill my wish as he immediately grabbed my arm even more tightly this time. I already knew that he would surely leave a bruise.

He yanked me closer to him till our breaths became one and our tips of our noses touched. My eyes bulged like freaking saucers and were staring at his hot ones.

"Satan huh? Then Let me show you how he is like." In one swift movement he crashed his plum lips onto mine.

I wanted to push him away but could not. I felt my knees buckled and my stomach churned. There was a strange sensation which was restraining me from pushing him away.
He plunged his moist tongue inside my mouth exploring every inch of it. My heart was racing and my breaths were hot.
I could not help but move in sync with his pace. It was as if it was a magnet pulling me more and more to him.

Then I felt his strong hand trailing on my back to the curve of my hip sensually. My eyes shot up instantly making me realise of what I was doing and what he was doing to me.

No! That's not what I want! I don't want it to be lust or hatred! I want it to be....love. I can't allow him do this! If I let him then he will not learn about love but only lust and hatred!

With all my strength I brought my chubby hands to his hard chest and pushed him. I did not know that I was crying until the salty taste of the painful tears dropped in the corner of my mouth.
He stumbled and shock was clearly written all over his face. I did not waste any time, I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. The tears continued on flowing from my redshot eyes. I wanted to scream allowing myself to cry freely but could not.
Why is he like this to me? Does he even have a heart? Or is it dead already? Why does he hate me so much?!

Heyy everyone!! I was eager for this chapter that's why I could not check my fingers from writing this one.
Hope you liked it!
Bye.❤