Christmas (2)

Evelina's POV.

Christmas was being celebrated quite unique that year without my parents and the two devils of brothers. To say I was kind of off thinking that the day would not be as same as I use to spend it. But it seemed that I was so damn wrong.

I did not expect Adam to make pancakes for me as a gift. Anf was he cute that time.

Even though the pancake was bland, I could taste his effort in trying.

"Now do the circulation motion. No! Not like that! Wait!" I said and grap his hand making him make a good circle with the dough.

"Damn! It is so difficult to make this!" Adam whined and I chuckled at him. He really can a be a child sometimes.

"Now time to flip it." I told him and helped him to flip the pancake.

At last we have successfully made some delicious pancakes. I loved it that Adam and I made those together.

"Phew!" Adam exclaimed taking a seat next to me.

"Now let's taste our hardwork's fruit." I said and plunged the spoon in the nutella pot and Adam did the same.

"Hmm...delicious!" The pancakes literally seduced my tastebuds.

"It's because we made them together." Adam smiled at me.

While we were stuffing our mouths with the pancakes, I suddenly remembered the girls words when I asked them to give me some best ways to spend Christmas with a husband.

***Flashback***
"Spill Velina. Why are we here like a spy team." Amelia asked smirking. I called them in my restaurant office itself.

"There is nothing to do with spying Amelia." I said sighing.

"Oh and here I thought we were going to do some James Bond missions." She held her hands up like a gun.

"Tell us Velina. What is it?" Olivia asked taking a seat.

"I don't know how to spend a Christmas day with a husband." I muttered holding my head in my hands.

"It's easy. Just do things that you wish to do with your husband when you are at home." Leah explained.

"Things that I wish to do..." I tried to think but nothing popped in.

"Hey! Maybe something romantic will do the thing!" Isabella exclaimed like she won a trophy.

"Umm...what is that something romantic, may I ask?" My voice was like a whisper because mentioning something romantic to me is like talking to an alien.

"Oh yeah! We need to explain you some romantic stuffs to do when you are aloneeee with your mate." Leah wiggled her eyebrows and took a seat at the table followed by Olivia, Amelia and Isabella.

I nodded at them blankly waiting for them for explanation.

"Mates cannot resist their partners." Amelia started.

"I know that...but what are you implying?" I asked dumbly.

Then they all told me that to use this as a method for a very good Christmas. As in to do sexy things. They even went to a lingerie shop to choose a way to sexy lingerie and other stuffs for the night.

"Hey Velina what do you think of these?" Isabella smirked and came up with whips and pink handcuffs in her hands with gleaming eyes.

"Isabella!" Heat crawled up my cheeks.

"Seriously Isabella why these?" Olivia shaked her head lowly.

"What? He might like doing things roughly." Isabella shrugged.

"We are surely not going to take these, right?" I asked pointing at whip and handcuffs.

"Well...there is still this thing that we don't know how he does in bed so you will decide will take them or not." Amelia tapped her chin and talked in a very serious tone.

How the hell will I know that now?!

"No. I will not take them." Yes...better not take any risks.

"Okay then let's take this super gorgeous and sexy longerie!" Isabella showed us a lingerie with showed very much skin to my liking. When did she fetch this?!

"May I ask you why the hell are you so excited Isabella?" I cocked an eyebrow at her gleaming eyes.

"I am just helping you for your first Christmas with your husband." She said innocently but I knew that she was a hidden devil.

"Maybe you should try it on." Leah said thoughtfully.

"This shows a lot of skin girls." I tried to convince them but they did not hear me.

"Try. It." The girls said in unision wirh murderous look on their faces.

Sighing I took the lingrie with Isabella and made my way to the trying room.

When I changed into that piece of fabric cause it lacked too much of fabric that I thought maybe the company ran out of it that's why it was so skimpy.

Once I slipped in it, I looked at the mirror and gasped. There is no way that I'll wear this!

That piece of cloth hugged my bottom like it wanted to swallow it. My cleavage was winking at me and so my thighs.

"Velina? Are you done?" Amelia whisper-asked me.

"Uh-yeah...but I think-" I could not finish my sentence as Isabella inturrepted me.

"Show us girl." Guess there ia mo point in arguing with them...

Taking a deep breath I walked out of the trying room and they all smirked at me.
Well...

"Looks like our dear Princess Evelina is going to have a great night for Christmas." I looked at them puzzeled.

"We are going to take it." Olivia stated.

***End Of Flashback***
At last I ended up buying that piece of fabric.

"Eve? You okay?" Adam asked me worriedly.

"Oh yeah I am. I am just...admiring the beauty in front of me." Yes! I learnt how to flirt! God! I really need to thank the girls!

I dipped the spoon in nutella and took it out then licked it very seductively. Then as if on cue some dropped on my bottom lip and made it way down to my chin.
Shit! What now?!

Instantly, I ran my index finger on it and brought it to my mouth and licked it even more sensually.

Adam's eyes were fixed on me and on my actions. His eyes constantly changed into red.

"What are you doing Eve?" He growled lowly.

"What?" I asked with innocent eyes.

"Nothing." Adam sighed thn stood up and left.

Now is it going in the right way?

Hellooo wattpad readers!!! Chapter 38 updated! Oh and yes I have 2 good news! As from tomorrow I'll be able to write even more and update more often as exams will be over!😀😀😀 ALSO I' LL BE WRITING A NEW STORY!! I'll drop a word when it will be published! Stay tuned!

Hit that star and comment! Love ya! Bye.❤