Edvard

Hello everybody! Thank you sooo much for the votes and the comments!
Edvard's POV ahead! Hope you enjoy this chapter! ❤❤

Edvard's POV.
It has been two weeks since Ophelia stayed with me. I mean in the same house as mine. We are taking things slow since we met and kissed on our first meeting itself.

I still could not believe sometimes that I met my mate whom I was searching for years.

Ophelia...she is so beautiful with her chocolate skin on which I wanted to shower sweet kisses on. Then her eyes, they gorgeous with that grey colour when she looked at me. Her lips were ever so plum and delicious that I could just kiss them everyday amd not get tired of them.

Her hair is beautiful and unique. Afterall, it is pure in white like the snow. Highlighting her beauty even more.

Ophelia snuggled more to me and rested her head on my chest. I looked and smiled at her.
She is so beautiful.

Her eyes were focused on the television with her eyebrows furrowed in a very cute manner.

Sometimes I felt like it was just a dream. To have such an angelic-like mate resting her head on mg chest. With her voice, even more angelic. So soft and smooth. With so much sweetness added to it.
Oh that time when she moaned my name, it was like I was in heaven. I suddenly fell in love with the way she was moaning my name. Taking her time in pronouncing it like my name is something golden that needed extra time to say it. And I never failed in making her moan my name everytime we kiss.

Whenever we kissed, her face would always feel hot in my palms and her lips so soft. Her tongue so smooth. Her hands always found their way to my hair pulling on it which made me want to kiss her even more. With more love and passion. She was such an inoncent and naive girl.
Whenever I saw her smile, I wanted to protect that smile and that glowing face when she laughed. She was definitely an angel to me...to protect.

Ophelia is too cute to be hurt. I still remember the day when I accidentally asked about her family. Her aunt destroyed her family. She was her mother's sister. Her mother was forced to leave her mate and her child behind else she would hurt Ophelia. Her aunt had Ophelia come to her place and threatened her own sister because she fell in love with Ophelia's father which was absurd for falling for someone who already has a mate and had already built up a family.

Ophelia's mother had left her mate and her elder son taking Ophelia with her. It was difficult for them to have a place to stay because everybody in that area considered her mother as a disgusting mate for leaving her mate.

Then Ophelia and her mother had to leave the area and stay in a foreign one. But their luck was not in favor with them as the moment they stepped into that area, they were attacked by werewolves. Ophelia's mother fought back to save her life and her child's life. Even though the mother was a werewolf, she was weak to fight back like she used to do as both mother and daughter did not have anything to eat. They did not have strength to protect themselves.

Ophelia's mother then, gave up her life to save her daughter. She allowed herself to be beaten so that Ophelia could run away.

Till then Ophelia did not have a clue where her brother was. She was so sad. The sadness could clearly be seen when she was narrating. It was so heartbreaking that I swore to myself to protect Ophelia till the end of my life. She was hurt too much.

I wanted to get rid of all her sorrows and bring happiness in her life. I wanted to make her always smiling and to never shed a tear.

I was still admiring her when she lifted her head and looked at me blushing.

Just then my mobile started ringing.
Ring! Ring! Ring!

What a timing! Just when I was about to kiss her.

I looked at the caller and saw that it was my sister. What does Evelina wants right now?!

Sighing, I answered the call.
"Hello?" I answered irritated.

"Hey Ed! Where are you?" Evelina asked breathlessly.

"At home. Why? What happened?" I asked her. My irritated self switched to worried.

"Is Ophelia at home?" She asked.

"Uh-yeah. Why?" I asked confused as hell.

"I am coming home right now." She said in a serious tone instead of answering by question.

"But what hap-" Before I could even finish my sentence she hanged up. How much I hate it when she does that...

"Who is it? You seem worried." Ophelia looked at me and cupped my face.

"Evelina. She is coming here right now." I told her looking at my watch which read 22.40hr.

"Don't worry Edvard. It must be that she wants to meet you." Ophelia said smiling.

"But she was asking for you...." I said bringing my eyebrows together thinking hard.

Why meeting Ophelia this late at night? Why coming home now? Does it concerns something with Ophelia? Oh God! What if it is something dangerous! Could it be that her aunt has returned....as Ophelia said she was still alive.

I could not stop myself imagining the worst things that could happen.

Velina! Why did you leave me in such a confused state?! You could have at least tell me!

So did you enjoy it? Well, I had to do Edvard's POV as there are a lot of things to be reveal!
What do you think of this chapter 44? Comment your thoughts and hit that star before you leave!

Also I already have an idea for the other story! But I am not going to tell you now! It is going to be a surprise! Stay tuned for the next chapter and the othe story! Love ya! Bye!❤