Luciana (Epilogue)

****8 Years Later****

Evelina's POV.
"Mama! Oreo stole my Oreo again!" Luciana shouted and chased after Oreo.

"Oreo stop stealing Luciana's Oreos. And stop running in the house." I said strictly but my voice reached neither Luciana nor Oreo.

Taking a deep breath, I said a bit louder.
"I said no running."

"Mama it is him not me." Luciana said with so much cuteness in her eyes.

Then when my gaze went on Oreo, it had the cuteness overflowing its eyes also.
These two!

Everything was going fine. Adam and I got a little angel and she was 5 years old. She was so beautiful with her brownish black hair and her brown eyes she inherited from me. But there is one thing she got from Adam and it was his stubborness.

But I love her so much. She has the cutest smile ever with her still growing teeth. Sometimes I just want to hug her forever.

Oh and, Ophelia and Ed were living their life the fullest. My Mama was very much happy when she knew about Ophelia.

The gang? Well they are still the same and whenever we wanted to invited them over they were always available. Also I was the only one in the gang who had a child.

"Come here my baby!" I ran after Luciana and caught her in my arms.

Luciana was still in her cute light blue pyjamas with her two piggy tails.

We were both giggling like we got some lolipops.

"Mama! You told me to not run! But you run!" Awww how can she be sooo cute!!!!

"But you also ran." I said with my baby voice.

"I am Princess. I can run." She stood and placed her hand on her chest proudly.

"Oh and who said that?" I asked with a hand on my chin.

"Papa!" She replied smiling brightly.

"So you are Princess Luciana Venom." I masked a surprise and earned a giggle with my baby.

"Oh I am very sorry...I did not know that you are the Princess." I bowed infront of her and she again giggled then held her head high saying.

"Ok you are forgiven. But you need to cook my favourite food." Luciana tried to retain her giggle.

"Chocolate pancakes it is." I said restraining myself from giggling too.

"Yes. With lotssss of chocolate." Luciana opened her arms wide to show me the amount.

"Really?" I asked approaching to her.

Luciana knew what I was going to do, so she backed a steps away.

"Come here Princess!" I hugged her and tickled her.

"Hahahahaha!!!! Mama! Stop!" Luciana laughed with her beautiful angelic voice.

I laughed along with her till we were short of breaths.

"Love you Mama." Luciana said hugging me tightly.

"I love you too my baby." I said kissing her forehead.

"Now let's go and wake Papa up!" I said taking her in my arms making our way to our room.

Adam was sleeping peacefully with his eyelids hiding his beautiful iries and his mouth slightly parted. He was shirtless and he was sleeping on his stomach.

His face was so beautiful with the sunrays highlighting his features.

"Shh..." Luciana said with an index finger on her small plum lips. I smiled at her childishness and nodded.