Chapter 15

It wasn't the first time Draco had had sex, then why did he feel so nervous as he lowered Hermione onto her back? Her lips were swollen in the most delicious way and he couldn't hold himself back from bending down and tugging her lips with his own. He caressed her arms, and trailed kisses from her lips to her cheeks, down her jaw and to the crook of her neck.

She smelled faintly of wild flowers, vanilla and something fruity. He loved it. Her gown was slightly crumpled and he slowly removed the straps down her shoulders, exposing her creamy skin. Soon she was beneath him in only her bra and panties, and he himself was only clad in his boxers.

Draco grabbed his wand from the bedside table and waved it once. The lights went out, but a few dozen candles materialized in thin air, suspended near the ceiling. They cast a yellowish, almost golden glow across the room. Draco looked down at Hermione. In the candlelight, her hair fanned around her face, and a ruby glow to her cheeks, she was truly, unbelievably beautiful.

Draco gently rubbed his palms across her soft thighs. He lay on top of her, moving his mouth down her neck, to between her breasts, to her navel where he stopped and sucked at her skin. A sigh left her lips. 

He unclasped her bra, and removed it, and her panties followed. He gazed at her for one whole minute. Draco had been in bed with many girls, but he had never truly appreciated the curves a woman could hold. He mostly had sex to satisfy his own needs and to exhaust himself so that the nightmares would stay at bay.

"You're beautiful." he whispered, and reveled in the blush that turned her cheeks a rosy pink.

As he saw Hermione's full, plump breasts rise and fall he started to memorize all her curves, her birthmarks, and her skin. Her womanhood was pink and full, like a blossoming flower. He took her nipple in her mouth and gently rolled his tongue over it, making her moan. His hand found it's way to her folds and he rubbed her clitoris, making her gasp at the sensation. She closed her eyes but Draco was having none of that.

"Look at me." he whispered, and he moved his mouth over to her left nipple, all the while looking at her in the eyes. Her rosy cheeks grew rosier still as he rubbed her pussy, now soaking in her sweet juices. She was panting, and Draco had to exercise control over his 'member'. He increased his pace, circling his tongue over her nipple and playing around with his fingers in her folds.

Watching her moan and pant and whimper, tightened his balls and something clenched in his abdomen. He didn't dare enter her for fear of hurting her. Her eyes were dark with lust and he knew his were too. Draco rubbed vigorously at her pussy, and bit down on her nipple, making her cry out in pleasure. Her breath hitched, and she arched her back, purring. Her breathing was shallow, and Draco could feel that she was close. Very close.

"Come for me." he said huskily.

Then she shuddered for a second before coming apart in his arms.

Draco nearly came when he saw her expression as she climaxed...lips parted, cheeks flushed and eyes dark. It was a prize to behold. Draco kissed her again, this time more urgently. His dick was so thick, he could hardly contain it even in his boxers. He could feel the blood pumping painfully, and he knew he needed release soon. But he had to be patient, otherwise he would scare Hermione off.

She reached for his boxers, but he laughed quietly and shook his head. "Tonight is your night." he whispered. He got rid of his boxers and his massive length stood tall. Draco noticed how her eyes widened in wonder and fear.

"You think it'll fit?" she asked quietly, gazing at his hardened manhood.

"If you're not ready then you don't have to do it, Hermione." the sound of her name of his lips, send a warm shiver down his back. She pulled him close and kissed him with new vigor, ravishing and bruising his lips.

Draco growled. "If you keep doing that, I won't be able to control myself." he said.

"Then don't." she said between the kisses. She sucked on his lower lip, and Draco groaned at the sensation.

"Hush, plum. We go slow." Gently, he positioned himself at her entrance, the head of his shaft touching her pussy. She gulped. Draco's heart was beating frantically. Why the fuck was he so nervous?

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She nodded, looking resolute, but Draco still wasn't so confident.

"Hermione-"
But she silenced him with a searing, hot kiss. Her tongue rolled over his. For a virgin, she was dam good kisser. Slowly he entered, pushing farther and farther down her walls, and she gave a soft cry of pain when he broke through her barrier. Involuntary tears came pooling out of her eyes, and Draco kissed them away, allowing her to get used to his length. He felt whole and complete. Draco didn't move an inch. He just lay inside her like that, not daring to move,fearing it would hurt her even more.

"Draco..." she whispered, and claimed his lips more urgently, and he knew the pain had passed. Slowly, he moved out and pushed in again, but this time, there was no cry of pain from her. She moaned at he filled her to the fullest, almost hitting her most sensitive spot. He moved in, out, in and out. Slowly. Very slowly. It was torture for him, but he held himself. She put her arms around his neck and put her hands through his soft, silvery hair. She draped her legs around his hip and she said more urgently, "Faster, please..."

Draco increased his pace, moving inside her. He thumped in and out lost in the feel of her walls around his cock, her delightfully soft skin against his, her tongue dancing in his mouth, and the sounds of her throaty moans whenever he hit her G-spot. Their bodies flapped together, and Draco watched where he went in and out of her...it was the most erotic thing he had seen in his life.

She gasped and cried out in pleasure, as he Draco became faster, his strokes more stronger and harder than before. Draco's balls tightened painfully, and he felt her walls deliciously clench around his cock. Draco never wanted that moment to end. He was close. So fucking close...

"Look at me, Hermione." he croaked, and she opened her eyes. The moment the brown met the silver, they both let themselves go, and climaxed, blinded into oblivion. Draco saw stars in her eyes, and he kissed her deeply, as his seed filled her, and she came around his cock.

As they came down from the high, Draco didn't move out of her. He kissed her and worshiped every curve and edge of her body.

"Draco.." she said tiredly. He moved out of her, suddenly feeling horribly empty. He covered them with a blanket and tucked her into him, her back facing his front, and draped his hand over her stomach. Draco heard her sigh contentedly, and soon her breathing was deep and even.

Draco didn't sleep for a long time. He watched the candles drifting lazily in the air above and glanced at Hermione's sleeping back. There were a thousand thoughts running through his mind. Both good and bad.

He had done it then...taken her virginity from her. After all the hours and days of telling himself to stay away from her, he had committed, yet again, another sin. He had taken her womanhood. Add that to the list, he thought grimly. Luxuria...Lust... Was his willpower so low, that he couldn't stop himself from doing it? Was he so week when it came to a pussy? He felt ashamed of himself. Did he just do what he shouldn't have done? Taken something he never should have touched in the first place? Had it all been, again, to satisfy his insatiable hunger for sex? Would he have done it, if it had been some other girl? And not Hermione?

But then, sex with Hermione had been more different than with any other girl. He had felt connected to her, and he had felt...alive. Not in a 'oh-my-god-this-feels-so-fucking-good' way, but in a 'she's-an-angel-and-she-fits-perfectly-into-me' way. He'd be kidding himself if he didn't want to do it again.

Draco mulled about what would happen when he woke up in the morning. Would Hermione freak out? Or worse, would he?

I don't even know what I'm going to react when I wake up. Fantastic.

For now though, Draco forgot about everything else other than her warm body pressed into his. He embraced her scent, and pulled her close, closing his eyes at how at peace he felt with the world, when she was in his arms.
Finally his breathing slowed to match with her pace, and he slipped into a world of dreams filled with her and only her.