flashback

After the pooja Arnav went to Khushi.
Arnav:"Hey Khush how are you."
Khushi:"I am fine Arnavji."
Lavanya:"OMG khush you are back, do you know how much we missed you."
Lavanya hugged Khushi and Arnav left the two ladies talk.
Arnav's POV
"Khushi has lost so much of weight and looks even more pretty now. Stop Arnav what are you doing she os you Best friend and you are in a relationship dammit. "
Khushi then looked at Arnav and smiled and then at Lavanya and continued the discussion.
Lavanya:"Khushi why did you leave so suddenly and do you know the night before you left Arnav told me how he feels about me and since then we were dating. "
Khushi gave her a sad smile she felt her heartbreak again hearing that her Arnavji loved someone else.
Khushi's dida asked:"Pari how do you know Arnav beta."
Khushi:"Dida we were best friends in school. Or you could say study buddies."
She remembers how Arnav and her became friends.
Flashback...

(Now both khushi and Arnav are having same flashback.)

A 12 year old girl sitting on the school bench reading a book.
And on the basketball field a 14 year boy was playing and the ball hit the girl and the boy rushed to her.
The boy:"So sorry."
The girl:"It is fine."
The boy:"what's your name?"
The girl:"Khushi."
The boy:"Wow that is a nice name. My name is Arnav. Hope to speak to you soon."

And then that was a beginning of a new friendship.
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a simple middle class 12 year old girl who got a fully paid scholarship to one of the most prestigious schools in india. She then happens to befriend the schools richest yet humble 14 years old boy the most handsome and ever so dashing ASR.

The next couple of days went by neither Arnav or Khushi saw each other as Khushi was 12 and Arnav was 14. They go to a primary, Secondary and tertiary school.(From the Author meaning me Sovarshi I really don't know if there is a school like that but I know that they have a Primary and secondary combined school. )

In the school library
Khushi was walking with a stack of textbooks and maybe 3 novels and made her way to the counter.
Khushi:"Good morning Mrs Singh. Can I borrow these books please." She said as she placed the stack on the counter.
Mrs Singh:"Of course Khushi but when will you return them?"
Khushi:"Mam maybe in a month."
Mrs Singh:"Ok here you go when you are return the books bring this card with it. Ok see you in class."
Khushi:"Bye mam."
Khushi's POV
Mrs Singh was one of the best teachers of English. She had that British accent when she talk and had new ways of teaching the language. And she is one of my favourite teachers.
While Khushi was walking down the corridor with the stack of books one boy bumped her and her books fell to the ground and that boy never turned to even help her. Well who will as she is the topper of her class and also not very good looking and wears glasses.
Khushi bend down and started picking up her books when someone started passing her the books.
Khushi turned to look at the person and said:"You." With a shocked expression.
Arnav:"Yes me."
Khushi:"What are you doing here?"
Arnav:"Just helping a girl pick her books."
Khushi finished picking up the books.
Khushi:"Thanks for helping me."
Arnav:"No need to thank me Khushi as a gentleman will help any girl in trouble. Khushi am I right."
Khushi:"yes you are. Well no one helps me as I am considered as the school nerd."
Arnav:"Well then don't pay attention to them. Friends. " he left out his right hand.
Khushi:"Friends." She shook his hand and had a big warm smile.
A week later...
It was a couple of weeks left for the Examinations and everyone were in the library borrowing books or studying Khushi entered and took the Maths study guide with past year question papers to help her as well as Accounting study guide to help her. She loved Accounting as it was her favourite subject.
After getting her books she moved to the study area of the library but it was full and was about to leave when she heard someone calling her she turned and saw it was Arnav.
Arnav:"Hey Khushi come sit sit here."
Khushi:"who me?"
Arnav:"No I am calling my Nani , she will come and sit by me." He said sarcastically.
Khushi went and sat down and was doing all her Past year papers and Arnav was watching doing all the though grade 10 Maths Equations and getting all right. But there was one which she was struggling with was the Hyperbola Graph and surprisingly he loved it so he asked.
Arnav:"You need help?"
Khushi:"No I am good."
Arnav:"if you do you can ask me I will not bit you."
He said and left the library.